I was still feeling a little off because of sleep deprivation and my hangover, so I stayed on the sidelines, sitting on a patch of grass away from the action.

            Fred came to sit beside me.

"So, what are you going to do?" he asked me, referencing to my revenge.

"Honestly? I don't know yet," I admitted, chuckling. "Throwing her back in the Creek would be too easy, but tying her to a tree and leaving her there all night long would definitely be too cruel."

            "So glad you didn't go with that option," Fred replied, chuckling too.

            "Is your sister okay?" I asked him, changing subject. One of his usual babysitters was here after all. And I was pretty sure Josh was out of town.

            "Yeah, she slept over at one of her friend's whose parents are really nice."

            I nodded, glad that he had other people he could rely on. "That's great. Speaking of her, have you mentioned boarding school?" I asked with a sheepish grin.

            Fred sighed. "I'm not going to up-root my sister just so I can go to college Blake."

            "We'll have to agree to disagree on that," I nodded.

            "There's nothing to agree or disagree. You just need to accept."

            "And why would I do that?"

            "Because it's my life."

            I nodded. "Exactly."

            "Yeah, so I get to chose."

            "Yes, you do get to chose where to go to college."

            Fred snorted, shaking his head, looking at me with amused eyes. "You're useless."

            I grinned. "Thank you. We do agree on that."

            "God, you're dramatic," my friend said and sighed.

            "Yes, and I get my way," I pointed out. Not always, but lately, more often than not.

Case in point, I was now dating my Pumpkin.

            "And your way is for me to go to college?" Fred asked.

            "My way is for you to have a nice future and for Jean to have a challenging learning opportunity. Surrounded by just girls which should definitely be a dream come true for her."

            Fred sighed again, staring at the ground., playing with grass. "I haven't agreed to anything."

            "But you will. I'll offer it myself to Jean. She'll definitely say yes."

            Fred rolled his eyes. "Unsufferable."

            "Looooove you too honey," I replied, wiggling my eyebrows.

            The twins appeared at that moment, letting themselves fall beside us. "So, who got hurt?" I asked.

            "My ego," Trevor answered.

            "And Connor's balls," Cameron added.

We all laughed.

            "My dream is for Connor and Jimmy to admit that all this animosity between them is just built-up sexual tension," Trevor said thoughtfully.