CHAPTER1⃣9⃣

You finally found Melinoe who was getting ready to fight. You threw vines towards her but she sliced them. She flew towards you and shot a blast towards you. You blocked it and fired a wave a of fire at her.

She blocked it and charged for you, only for a golden lasso to grab her in her tracks threw her aside after she got blasted in the side. You smiled in relief when Wonder Woman and Zee came flying beside you.

"You okay?" she asked and you nodded in response.

"Would you please stop throwing me into walls?!" You both heard Melinoe nearly yelled as she stood up.

"Why do you say it like it's a bad thing?" you smirked before she growled and fired multiple blasts at the both of you. You blocked them all and snapped your fingers before a large tornado appeared right behind her. With this, Melinoe turned to it and didn't notice Zee and Wonder Woman flying towards her. She realized the moment she turned her head only to be punched into the tornado.

She screamed but you showed no mercy, because you immediately created large shards of ice and target them at every part of the whirlwind. You winced slight once you heard ice meet flesh and an ear piercing scream.
----
Everyone stopped in their tracks once they heard someone, presumably Melinoe, scream. Melissa made the bracelet on Flash's wrist disappear, Desiree stopped the three from blowing each other to smithereens, and Lady Grey made her pets disappear into nothing. The three followed the sound of their friend's scream while the Justice League regained themselves and followed.

The Titans and Young Justice found each other in the nick of time to find you adding fireballs to the flaming whirlwind but stopped once a large blast hit you from behind and to the ground.

The Batboys watched in shock and immediately sprinted to your side. They helped you stand up while everything you created disappeared. You all looked at a horrible looking Melinoe.

She had deep cuts on her arms, legs and face, her clothes were torn, she was bleeding from top to bottom, had a couple of ice shards sticking out if her arms and abdomen. The teens nearly gagged at her broken form but thankfully stopped themselves just time to dodge a blast from the four sorceresses.

"(H/N)!!" You turn your head to see John. Finally.

"Where were you?" you asked blocking a blast.

"I had to get some help." he answered and motioned to Atregen who was blowing fire at the four sorceresses who were blocking it.

"ENOUGH!" You all turned to Trigon. "You have been nothing annoying and know you are going to pay. Melissa, Melinoe, Lady Grey, and Desiree, do it."

The four gasped but Melinoe then said with a determined voice.

"Okay we will do it." causing her three friends to looking at her in shock. "Whatever, it takes."
The three sighed but did whatever it was they had to do. They reached out their hands and a large ball of lava appeared from each of them.

You gasped and turned to everyone.
"GO!, GET OUT OF HERE!" you yelled shooing them out. While everyone, ran out, you noticed that Batman was hesitant. You flew towards him and cupped his face.

"I can't leave you. I love you too much to let you go." He said and you kissed him in comfort before you parted.

"I love you too, Bruce. Everything is going to be okay. Just go, defeat Trigon and protect the kids for me." he sighed, nodded and ran out. You gave a small smile and turned to the four sorceresses. "Time to end this." you growled while summoning an ice spear before flying towards them and readied your spear.

THIRD PERSON’S POV
Everyone jumped at the impact of the large explosion and turned to the now destroyed building. Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood and Robin stood in shock at the building.

Nightwing, regained himself and ran towards the building.

"NIGHTWING, WAIT!" he heard Red Hood yell but continued running. Robin and Batman were still motionless while Red Robin and Red Hood ran after their older brother.

"F-father, is s-she really gone?" Robin stuttered which kind of took his father by surprise. His youngest son never stuttered. Batman bent down to his level, turned away from him just to hide the tears that were threatening to run down his face but either he nodded.

"I'm afraid so." He replied at a low voice. Robin wrapped his arms around Batman's neck and cried in his chest. Batman wrapped did the same and comforted him. He turned to the building to see Red Hood and Red Robin have calmed down Nightwing, who was on his knees, crying.

The rest of the heroes mourned in silence. This was not just hard on only the batfamily but on them as well. You made a large impact on their lives and in such a short period of time. You were so many things in one and now that you were gone, everything will never be the same.

"We need to finish this." Everyone turned to the three oldest batboys. "I know that it's hard and it seems like all hope is gone but my mom wouldn't want us to wallow in her death. Yes, it's tough and we are tired and beat down but she would want us to try again, just a little bit longer. Those demons took away my mom, thought that they could bring her down but with our help, she brought us this far and now it's time we finish it. I'm not going to allow my mom's memory to die like this." Dick preached, bringing a spark of motivation in them.

"He's right. It's time to show them what the Justice League can really do." Superman added with a determined expression.

"Okay, alright, cut the mushy stuff." they turned to the villains and readied themselves for a battle. Poison Ivy walked forward.

"She was my sister and those bastards killed her. I may be a villainess but I loved my sister and I am not going to watch as that demon take my sister away from me and doesn't pay for it. We will help and make sure that he pays dearly." she prophecied.

"Testify, Ivy." Harley smirked and they all went to end this war once and for all.

"This is for you, mom." Red Hood smiled.

AT THE ARKHAM RUINS.
Under the still boulders and rocks, two are suddenly move to the side and you emerge, coughing from the dust. You looked around and saw where you were.

"Thank God that shield spell worked or I would've been toast, literally." you said to yourself.

"Xof mrofsnart." you chanted and transformed into a Kitsune.

" you chanted and transformed into a Kitsune

'I hope I'm not late.' you hoped.