CHAPTER2⃣

Finally arriving at Wayne Enterprise, I was greeted by Lucious Fox. He was like a father to me and is the one who helped me get to the point of being Bruce's personal secretary and assistant.

I smiled at him before we hugged. "Good morning,(n/n). How are you doing today?" he greets.
"I'm doing good. Is he here already?" I ask before he chuckled and shook his head no.

"Dont worry, he called saying he'll be a little late. He was going to call and tell you himself but he got held up. Don't worry, you have a few minutes to prepare your heart for a marathon." he explained and teased me a little. Luscious is one of the people who know that I have a little thing for Mr. Wayne. But can you blame me?

We stepped inside before I walked to my reception and saw another assistant, Crystal.

She was one of my good friends at work. She welcomed me with open arms and was by my side all the way. "Hey, Crystal." I greeted as we side-hugged. "Hey girl. Sup?" she greeted back, eyes stuck to the screen of the computer.

"Nothing much. You?" I asked before she just shrugged. "Me neither." then turned to me. "Speaking of, when are you going to tell playboy about your little crush?" she ask before I looked at her with a slight blush. "Soon but not yet." I replied before she chuckled. "Ooh, speaking of witch." she said before I turn my head forward to see Mr. Wayne walking over.

"Morning girls." he greets before we greet back, then he turns to me. "(N/n), any messages for me?" before I checked while handing him a newspaper. "No, but you have a meeting at 9:30am, another one at 14:00pm, then one at 16:00pm. Then you have an interview from 11:30-12:30" I replied before looking at him.
"So, looks like I'm busy today." he said and walked off. I plummeted on the chair with a sad sigh. I hear someone giggle next to me and turn my head to Crystal. "Advice? Don't try so hard." she advised before I rolled my and began with my work.

The rest of the day was surprisingly busy. I was on my feet all day, filing, sending, receiving and sending calls and messages, scheduling Mr. Wayne's meetings and so forth. Who knew someone could be this busy?

Finally, the day is over. I walked out to my car and put my things in the back. I then heard someone call me and I turn my head to see Crystal. "Hey girl, can you drop me off at the hospital? I need to visit my grandmother." she asked and I replied "Sure, get in."

She smiled and got in the passenger seat.
As I was about to get in the car, I hear Mr. Wayne call me. He walked over before I met him half way. "(Y/N), are free this evening? Because I have a meeting and Crystal can't come because she is unavailable." he asked.
"Of course. I would love to." I said with a smile. "Great, I'll pick you up at 7." he said before I nodded in understanding. Getting in the car, I see Crystal smug smile. "What?" I ask with a small smile. "Nothing. I didn't say anything." she defended before I rolled my eyes.

I dropped Crystal off at the hospital before going to gymnastics classes. What a busy day in Gotham.