CHAPTER6⃣

BRUCE'S POV
I feel it's a pleasure to be around (Y/N). She has a sweet, strong, bubbly and warm personality.

"What are you thinking about?" I look up at Dick. "A friend." I replied opening up my laptop. "Oh what kind of 'friend'?" He asked sitting down across me, a smirk plastered across his face. "Someone I work with."

"And you're in love with this friend, right?" Jason entered with Tim and Damian. "Don't be stupid." I boredly looked at him.

He raised his hands in surrounder. "Hey, I'm just asking. You may never know if Gotham's playboy finds another one." He teased sitting down.
"Leave him alone, Todd. At least Father will find someone unlike you." Damian defended with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You speak as if you have a girlfriend when you don't. And even if you did get one, I bet she would be dating you out of pity." Jason casually remarked.
"I'm going to kill you, Todd." Damian threatened. "Try it." Jason challenged with a smirk.

I don't know how I still alive with these boys. I should've stopped at Dick but I guess I can't take it back. They do bring joy to my heart, so there's nothing I can do about that, no matter how much I may regret it from time to time.

"Okay, you two, that's enough." I reprimanded. "No one is killing anyone, and I'm not getting a wife. I'm dealing with the four of you, who always seem to give me a headache. I don't need a wife who will add to that. And besides I'm too busy taking care of the company and being Batman, I don't have time to be in a relationship." I stood up and they followed me to the kitchen.

"You never complained when you had Selina, so why are you complaining now?" Dick asks causing me to glare at him while the rest snickered. "That is non of your concern." I replied.

"But Grayson does have a point." I looked at Damian. "You should find someone who can help you with the company and help you deal with these two bafoons." He gained glares from Tim and Jason. "Include yourself too, Demon Spawn." Jason smacked him upside the head.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but the demon is right. You really need to find a significant other if you don't want to die alone and sad because that's where you're heading if you don't find someone. A sad, miserable and lonely life." Tim said before gulping down a mug of coffee.

"Did you sleep last night?" I ask in concern. "No." he said casually "But don't try to change the subject." I rolled my eyes.

"Jason, Dick. Please get him to his bedroom." I laid a hand on my forehead. I really need to get away from these boys. Just one day to myself.

Later during the day, I decided to work on a few cases when I received a call. "Hello?"

"Mr. Wayne, do you mind telling me where you are?" I chuckle as (Y/N) playfully scolded.

"What are you talking about?"

"You seriously forgot you have a meeting in an hour?" she asks.

Says the girl who forgot her own birthday. "You never informed me." I argued.

"Check your phone and say that again." I looked at my phone. 32 messages and 10 miss calls.

"I'll be there in thirty minutes." I said before I heard her scoff.

"Good luck." she said and hung up.

(Y/n)'s POV
Thirty minutes pass, and I looked up in shock to see Bruce walking in the building, casually. He walked over and smirked. "You cheated." I simply said with half-lidded causing him to smirk.

"Believe me when I say, I didn't." He said but I just rolled my eyes and gave him the file for the meeting. "I'm early. Too early for my liking." He said looking at the file then turned to me. "Better early than late. If I didn't call you, you would have arrived by the time the meeting was over." I replied standing up.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." he said before I glared at him confused but ignored him as I made some copies. "You are something else, Mr. Wayne. I'm starting to get concerned if it's because of your sons or you hit your head while getting ready." i heard him chuckle.

"Maybe its because of seeing you." I turned to him in shock. "You may never know." he said shrugging and walked off. "O-la-la, you're close to getting in his bed." Crystal smirked before I looked at her with disgust. "Eww, Crystal, clean that dirty mind of yours." I playfully scolded causing her to laugh.

"You may never know." she said before walking off to Luscious' office.

The day went on normally and ended Bruce fetching Aaron and Aurora but came back with his sons, who I've gotten close to because I work with their dad. Though there was still progress with Damian but he was warming up to me and I can see by his actions.

"(N/N)." Jason called with a smile. "Hi guys." I greeted before hugging each of them. I'm actually surprised Damian didn't fidget or try to pull away. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask packing my things.

"Oh you know, sightseeing our family's company, coming to see the employees and proceed with ruining each other's lives. The usual, obviously." Dick replied before I nodded in reply. "Of course, the obvious." I agreed. "So what are you doing here?" Tim asks before I gave him a confused look.

"I work here." I replied.

"I know. What I mean is, what are you doing here at this time?"

"Oh, these days I'm working extra working hours since I'll be feeding more mouths." I replied with an exhausted sigh.

"Wait, you're pregnant?" Jason asked and earned 'how stupid are you?' looks from the rest of his brothers and I. "I'm not pregnant. I'm talking about Rosie, Sofia, Aurora and Aaron."

"Oh. Well why didnt you say so? Only pregnant women say, they are feeding more mouths." Damian facepalmed, Tim crossed his arms over his chest with half-lidded eyes.

"That's so stereotypical, man." Dick interjected.

"Whatever." Jason rolled his eyes and just walked off.

What a long day, man.