"Give that shit to me." He pushed my head into the car seat.

"Oh." I jumped forward and he pulled me back.

"Don't run from my dick. Push that shit back on me."

"Your dick is to big baby." I squealed and gasped at the feel of him pounding in me.

"Let that shit hurt, take this dick."

"Yes. Oh god." I groaned. "Oh fuck, I am going to coming." I screamed.

"Take that big dick." He bent over me and pulled me to his lips and kissed

"Fuck me, yes." I moaned softly again, his lips.

"I'm deep in this pussy."

"You're deep in this pussy baby." I licked his lips. "So fucking deep." He stucked out his tongue and I licked it before sucking on it.

"Nasty bitch." He slapped my ass.

"Yes." He growled into my ear. "Oh fuck." He licked and nibbled on my ear.

I felt my self slowly start to tremble and lose control of my body.

"There you go. Give me that shit."

"Ugh!" I yelled and I came and I he tightened his grip on my neck.

"Come that dick, fuck." He groaned. "I am about to nut."

"You feel so fucking good." I grunted. "Fuck me!" I looked in his eye and suck out my tongue and he spit on my mouth.

"Shit!" He jump out.

"Ah!" I lost control and he groaned. "Oh God!" I squealed and I felt the liquid shoot out of me.

"Ou shit." He groaned. "Look at that." He smack my ass and I felt him start quickly rubbing my clit and I couldn't start stop what poured out of me and I shook. "Shit." I hissed.

"Good girl." I reached back and grabbed his hand.

"Stop." I tried to catch my breath. "Fuck... Josh." I covered my mouth.

"Damn, my seats." I laughed breathlessly. " Come on before they start calling for this damn beer." He laughed.

Report ourselves together, he wiped down his backseat. I fix myself up so it'll make it look like I didn't just get fucked.

My phone rung and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Yes where are you guys."

" we just left the store, it was like 100 people in there so we had to wait in a long line." I sighed. " he stopped at some store to get some cigars, he should be coming out soon."

"Did you guys talk?" She whispered.

"Yes."

"What did he say?"

" he said that he wants to get back together. He made a decision that he thought could fix the problem with his daughter because of some of the stuff that she said. He wouldn't tell me exactly what she said, but I'm guessing the argument didn't stop at the house. He basically said that she made him feel very perverted, and just was saying all types of mean in nasty things."

I mean, we did have this conversation, but that was on the way to the store.

"Okay." He got in the car.

"Okay mom he is in the car we are on our way."

"Alright be safe." I hung up.

" hey, she was calling about the drinks?"