Your ego stings

✧*。✧*。✧*。

✧*。✧*。✧*。

~ Your ego stings ~

Ara's POV -

I came back to our room and tightly shut its door. I don't know what I should be sad about, that I confessed my love to him or he didn't accept it..In the end, I think it's my mistake that I keep on accepting something from him. Afterall, he isn't wrong. Our relationship is fake and will always be.

I changed my clothes and threw myself on the bed. I tried to sleep but his words kept echoing in my mind. After a while, I sat straight on the bed and picked up my phone. It was 2:05 am in the morning. Just got out of my room and that 'bedroom' caught my eyes. I wanted to go and see what was in that bedroom. Jungkook always hides from me and everyone. I looked around to see if Jungkook was nearby or not but I noticed that the coast was clear so I entered the bedroom.

As I got in I was so stunned. This room was probably the largest one in the whole mansion. The room we both used currently was probably half of this. The room was way more beautiful and comfortable. I looked around a little bit. The letter kept on the night table caught my eye. I sat on the bed taking that letter in my hands.

The letter was pretty old. It seemed as if it was read thousands of times since it's corners were almost torn. The paper had stains of water. Probably....tears?! I opened the letter and started reading it.
________________________________________

Letter :-

Dear Jungkook,

I'll completely understand if you start hating me after reading this but I want you to know this. You're a very sweet person but you're not my type.

I'm glad to be your first everything but just because of that reason we're not bound to be together forever. I really like your cousin, Myung. He treats me like a queen. You're still very immature and kiddish. You really believe that we both are made for each other.

But honey we aren't. I'm ready for something more real and I just know that you're not the one. We had fun. I don't hate you or something. I still remember how you proposed to me at the PinPoint garden...but it was all childish Jungkook. And if you haven't figured it out yet, I have been sleeping with Myung for a while now.

I would have said that we both will leave the town and go far and not bother you but you know that he's the rightful owner to the company as well...I hope you understand. I wish you the best in your life.

Your love

Jessica
____________________________________________