Drunk

✧*。✧*。✧*。

✧*。✧*。✧*。

"Hey wifey" he said, smiling goofily and winking at me"

Just before I could react, Jihyun came into my sight "your hubby is drunk so am I. To know a secret when Jungkook is drunk, he's in his true self. Like whatever he talks or stuff. He's like this only with me cause he loves me the most.

I don't know how he's. Probably he acts like a BASTARD-" before Jihyun could complete his sentence jungkook shut him by lightly punching him in his tummy,"Stop!! You're ruining my reputation. I'm not like that with her. For the fact we're not even rea-" I pull him inside before he reveals anything.

"Thanks, Jihyun, get to your room safely!!". 'Bye! Kookie Good night I love you' he shouts while going towards his room." I love you moreee Jihyun-eeeee" he shouts back. This is the first time hearing him say I love you too in such a cute way.

I dragged him inside trying to help him. He pulled away from me."I can walk on my own. I am not THAT DRUNK," he says in a pout face." Now go and freshen up and change". He grabs his clothes and his mouthwash which Claire dropped earlier.

After he goes to the washroom to freshen up, I keep thinking of what would happen ahead. What if he kisses me?! or anything more to that?! Just the thought of it makes my cheek crimson red. "Hey, I'm back" he said with a big grin."You seem very happy" I teased him trying to drag his attention away from the thoughts of us getting laid or stuff.

He came and sat near me like a cute baby."If anyone has you by their side, he's always be happy your smile alone makes me pleased" he so moving a bit beside me his cute action and words made my cheeks rosy red I just looked down at my fingers being shy to even make a eye contact with him. He tilted his head to get a better view of her reddened cheeks.

He caressed my warm cheeks with his soft slender finger. When he did that my heart flipped and my stomach joined in.

Jungkook - I like when my baby is shy,he chuckles softly.

Ara in her mind - Wait what?! 'MY BABY' He didn't just call me that. I'm having a teen girl crush panic. My eyes widened because of his words.

He slowly traced his hands from her cheeks to under her chin and made her face him.

Jungkook - "Babygurrll, you're blushing so much" he spoke while his gaze fixed on her.

Ara in her mind - I might die from these intense feelings inside me. What did he drink?! He never called me any of these before.

Jungkook - Am I making you nervous babygurrll?! "She isn't speaking but she have rosy cheeks in a second.

[I'm listening to My Time..!!]