The Ugly Truth

✧*。✧*。✧*。

✧*。✧*。✧*。

~ THE UGLY TRUTH ~

Three days passed after that drunken night. Through these three days, I tried to make myself move on and explain myself that nothing was real between both of us but still my mind fucked up all the time. The more affectionate I acted towards him,the more it was going to pain me during the divorce. This morning I was visiting his office before going to mine. I had a big surprise for him. It has been officially released in the media that he is "THE NEW CEO".

In his office -

Ara - Hey Yuna is Jungkook inside.

Yuna - I have to make a call and ask him if I can let you in.

Ara in her mind - Seriously!! I'm his wife. Do I need an appointment to meet him?! I facepalmed myself mentally.

Jungkook poked his head out of the door,"Yuna,you can directly let her in."

Jungkook's POV

I went in and she followed me. She was wearing a perfect white formal dress. It flaunts her,she had something in her hand. My eyes were not leaving her?

Jungkook - What's that which gives you pleasure to meet you?!

Ara - I have a surprise for you.

She came near me and placed one hand on my eyes to prevent me from looking at whatever she had in her hand. Then slowly she gave that paper in my hands and told me to open my eyes. Gosh, she is such a kid sometimes and I like it. I opened my eyes to see and I found there's an article which stated I'm the CEO officially. My lips naturally curl to form a smirk at her cute face.

Ara- I'm so proud of you. You deserve this more than anyone.

Jungkook in his mind - Though I'm an ass to her yet she's proud of me. I held her waist pulling her a little closer and turned around in order to exchange our position.

Jungkook - You're proud of me? I thought you'd think that I'm an undeserving asshole

Ara - No!! I never thought that. "And you're not undeserving, you work so much for everything" she said this while caressing his cheeks.

She just makes me driven for her. No matter how much I try to hold in I end up giving in.

I leaned a bit closer to kiss her and felt her soft lips on mine, my cold heart filled with warmth after kissing her. As usual her hand goes to my hair but I held her hands. She pulled away after a while. I didn't want to break the kiss.