Attention

✧*。✧*。✧*。

✧*。✧*。✧*。

There's a pin drop silence. This time I'm also not gonna talk first but suddenly Jungkook add his sound in that pin drop silence.

Jungkook - Honey

Ara- Yea~ "He's such a -"

Jungkook - Are you okay?!

Ara - ofc! I'm * she was seeing outside the window but suddenly Jungkook put his thumb on her chin and move her face to him *

Jungkook - look at me when you're talking.

Ara- Okay 🙂

Jungkook - Btw I think it was your first time?! He gets shy

Ara- huh!! "I think for a while about what he's talking about?! Then I realised" What do you think?

Jungkook - u-m-m "I saw him getting shy for the very first time, he's looking so cute" I think it's

Ara - ofc!!

We reached the hall. Everyone was elegantly dressed. I really like how the hall was decorated. A touch of ballroom of the earlier century was given of it. Wow, parties vintage and hotels of present. All Jeon are confusing. We both went inside and immediately camera light started flashing. I looked over Jungkook. The natural model was on the show already.

She slowly moved his locks from his face. "Perfect" then she whispered slowly,". The board is looking". He took a brief glance over the place where the members were standing. She had her arms around his arms. He leaned closer to her and placed a kiss on her lips. A gentle one,"I love this act" he said smiling. I shook off my thoughts,"Just the party started and you're already exhausted. You have low energy, I see" he said with a smirk. I knew exactly what he meant by 'low energy level'.

I rolled my eyes. He just took a look around the room. Suddenly he became rigid. He straightened up. I followed his gaze confusedly. Jessica Andrewson and Myung. "Oh, Jessica is here," I said. "You know her?!" He asked me with a concerned look." Yes, I do. Isn't it their marriage anniversary today?!" I replied. Jungkook gave me a confused look. The couple walked towards us.

Jessica was wearing a long yellow dress. Myung was as professionally dressed as Jungkook. "Ara, Heyy!! Kept a secret for us" she said in her cute excited tone. "I know right? Such a hider" Myung added to her remark. Such a cute coordinating couple. Jungkook wasn't happy to see them."Ara see hyung and their wives are over there, let's go there" he said this while pointing at them. "Thank You! See ya" I spoke to them.