Meeting the Louds

"Clyde hurry up." "Wait YN I have too look good." "For who?!?" "Duhh, Lori." Clyde ran out of his room to the kitchen to get some food before we left for the Loud house. Many people are not friends with the loud family but Clyde and I are, I haven't been to their house but thats whats today is for. Im going to the loud house today. "Which one is Lori again?" Clyde sighed, "The eldest one, the prettiest one." Clyde started daydreaming, it was so obvious he has a crush on her. I wonder how he is with her. "Ok Clyde but we have to go." It was a Saturday and Lincoln wanted both of us to spend the night with him. Usually I would say no but today Clyde really wanted me to come so I am. "Ok ok, lets go" Clyde finally came out of the door ready.

"Finally." I started walking the way to the loud family. Clyde ran up to me and started talking about Lori, explaining every detail. I just blocked the noise out and took in the scenery and breathed in the fresh air.

After about another minute Clyde stopped and turned onto the lawn with tons of bicycles and a plane stuck in the tree. "Here is the loud house." Clyde sounded excited. He walked up to the door and knocked. I can hear all the noises they are making from outside. "Jeez you weren't lying on the loud part." I stood there awkwardly. I didn't really like meeting new people but I've known Lincoln for awhile because of Clyde. Someone opened the door, she was taller with blonde hair. Clyde looked like a lovesick puppy. "Lincoln." She yelled. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "Lincoln, its Clyde and another girl." She yelled, Lincoln ran down the stairs to greet us. "YN, Clyde happy you could make it this time YN." Lincoln grabbed our arms and brought us inside.

Everyone stopped what they were doing hearing a new name. "Heyy." I awkwardly stood there and waved my hand. "This is my sister." Clyde introduced me to the 10 kids. They all waved, one came up to me. She was... breathtaking. She wore a red jersey with a number one on it and some red shorts. "No wayyy, you like the volcanos too?!?" She asked, I had on the Volcanos baseball jersey on with some nike sweats on. "Umm duhh, they are my go to team." I replied to her, "Oh right, my name is Lynn." She introduced herself. "My name is YN." I reached my hand out for her to take, she took it and we shook hands. "I like you already YN McBride. We cant go with a normal shake like that." "Duhh we need a hand shake. I like you too Lynn Loud." We just did a normal hand shake then Lincoln introduced me to the rest if his sisters.

Lincoln and Clyde went to go read some comics, I love comics but im kinda bored and hungry. I went downstairs and to the kitchen to see what they have. "Hungry kiddo?" Lynn Sr asked, their dad. "Uhh, yea do you have anything." "Yes, im cooking right now and I need a honest opinion about this." He started getting everything ready and handed me a quick snack. "Go sit down and ill call you when its done." He shooed me away so I sat on the couch. "Wassup dude." Luna came over. Luna was pretty cool, I personally love music so much. I loved playing sports a lot too, i listen to music while doing my daily work in the morning. "Hi." I replied, she sat on the couch next to me watching whatever was on tv. "Sooo, what do you like, like as a hobby." Luna asked, "I lovee sports and music like honestly. I love to listen to music while working out or practicing my skills in different sports." I replied, "Damn, you would love Lynn then, shes the sporty one in this house and im the music one." She replied, "YN FOODS READY." Lynn Sr yelled, "Oh I said I would try his food ill be back tho." I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Soo what do we have here." I asked, "We have some hot sause with home made chips and some little enchiladas." Lynn Sr placed down the food in front of me, my mouth started watering and I dug in. "Oh. My. God this is so good." I said and ate the rest of my plate, "Im stuffed." I said. Lynn Sr smiled and nodded and went back to the kitchen.

I walked back out in the living room remembering the volcanos have a game today. Luna left the living room when I was eating Lynn Sr's food. Lynn came running downstairs in a Volcanos baseball jersey and some baseball pants with a Volcanos hat. She looked amazing. Lynn winked at me and I could feel the heat rush into my cheeks. She sat down on the couch and changed the channel to the Volcanos game. Lynn patted the spot next to her giving me a invitation to sit with her to watch the game. I of course accepted and sat next to her. "You ready for this YN?" she asked, I nodded and leaned back since it was just them warming up. I rested my arm on the back of the couch resting till the game. I felt Lynn shift next to me and started relaxing till the game started. We were wayy early to start the game. We still had another 15 minutes till the game started. "Is it weird that I already feel comfortable with you?" Lynn suddenly asked, "No, I feel the same, I feel like ive known you forever." I replied she just hummed and leaned back and took my hand to wrap around her. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks again and she started giggling which was like music to my ear, I could listen to that all day. I didnt resist and wrapped my arm around her and brought her closer. She rested her head on my shoulder and I rested mine on her head.

We stayed like that for a bit when we heard running come down the stairs and we jumped away from each other to see Clyde and Lincoln with raised eyebrows. They went back to what they were doing and brushed it off, "YN I completely forgot tonight is prom and dad is making me go with the dentists daughter." Clyde said, "Ok?" I replied still a little red, "We have to go home to get my suit and also Lincoln doesn't have a date to go with him, or a friend so I wanted to ask if you could go with us." Clyde said, I blinked and looked at Lynn, I looked back at the two boys, "And why would I want to go? The Volcanos are about to start playing. Why dont he ask his sisters so go with him like as a friend you know? I never had anyone to go with me, so I brought a friend." I replied, "Uhh ive asked most of them and they said no, we are setting up stuff in the yard right now." Lincoln added, "Clyde, Lincoln ask your sisters to go with you and ill walk home to get your suit, Clyde you stay." I replied getting up, "I have plenty of time to get home and back for the game." I said, Clyde nodded and went outside with Lincoln. "I can go with you, im kinda bored anyway." Lynn spoke up, I turned around to look at her and nodded.