hottie ho-tep and sweet seti |||

Start from the beginning

"Im gonna save you. He's got you under a spell and I'm gonna break it. I want you to know I'm not mad at you, I know you love me." He said and then walked out. Speechless, I went to my room.

The clock struck midnight right as  I walked up to the museum. I saw Sarah standing there as well.

"Oh good!" I exclaimed as she turned around. "Our first double date!" I smiled.

"Come on, lets get this over with." She held her hand out for me to grab. Once I did the two guards came outside and escorted us in. We sat at the table and placed out for us was tea.

"You look beautiful." Seti complimented.

"Yes, you both look heavenly." Ho-tep agreed.

"You're not too bad yourself. Not a lot of guys can pull off eyeliner." Sarah nods.

"It was more fashionable a few millennia ago." Ho-tep laughed.

"Speaking of millennia... I was wondering- we were wondering." She gestured to us both. "How much further do you see this relationship going?"

"Sarah, I just wanted my last drink on Earth to be with you." Ho-tep starts.

"Oh, okay, good." Sarah sighs.

"But Alexandria here said she'd go with my brother with no hesitation." He continued.

"Well, she is under-" Sarah was cut off.

"Then Anubis, the God of Death, will pull all our souls into the underworld." Ho-tep shrugged as if it was no big deal. And it wasn't. I will gladly go to the underworld with the one I love. But who was the one I loved? There was a fog over my mind when I truly though about it. But the more I did the more I saw who it was. Rory.

"Yeah, about that. I think we're moving a little too fast. And Lexa isn't feeling well enough to say it." 

"Make sure we're not disturbed." Seti leaned over and told the guards.

"I'm just not ready for this type of commitment! Lexa has a commitment already! And the whole afterworld thing is a little freaky." She stands up.

"You don't get to make that decision for me Sarah." I sighed. "Im not a baby, I know what I'm doing." I hinted. I know that Seti tricked me. No one can get in the way of my true love. She widened her eyes.

"Sarah, you have nothing to fear. If your heart is free of sin, you will get into paradise." Ho-tep pleaded.

"Yeah, this isn't gonna work out." She sighed.

"Very well. I have no choice but to accept your decision."

"Alexandria, will you still go with me?" Seti asked.

"I will." I nodded.

"Very well, but please. If you care for me, you will drink." Ho-tep gestured towards the tea. Sarah nodded and reached for her cup. To keep up with my act I reached for mine as well but with a slight smile on his face. The cup got to my lips and I was about tip it back when someone, or more rather three people, ran in.

"Sarah! Lexa, no!" I looked to my right and saw Benny, Ethan and Rory.

"Seriously, guys?" Sarah gasped. I took the cup away from my face.

"Sarah, if you drink that death juice, it's a one-way ticket to the underworld!" Ethan warns.

"Hottie, Seti, is that true?" Sarah says. She "knew" I wasn't going to stop.

"My Sarah." Ho-tep held his hand out for her. "Earthly life is but a fleeting dream. A new life awaits. Alexandria understands it." I looked Rory in the eyes as he said that. And I gave him this look. It was a look that said don't worry. And only he would get it. And then he smiled at me. He got it! He understood, like he always does. I could have cried then and there. But I couldn't.

"Save it for the afterlife. We're done." Sarah says.

"I will not let you just walk away from destiny. Why cant you be more complicit like your friend."

"She's only doing that because your brother put a spell on her or something. Hottie, you're cute, but you're not gonna stay cute if you don't let me go!" Sarah yelled. Seti then grabs me and drags me closer to to the tomb. He opened it and a strong wind was pulling.

"Sarah, we all have to go eventually. Anubis-resut!" After he said this Sarah was caught in a bind and was being dragged to where Seti and I were.

"Why do all hot guys have to be such jerks?"

"Headgear! This yours?" Benny asked holding up the pancreas.

"No, don't- BAAAAAHHH!" Ho-tep and Seti both keeled over in pain.

"Cool, it's like a voodoo doll in a jar!" Benny and Rory exclaimed.

"Sarah, please! You're breaking my heart!" Ho-tep pleaded.

"I'd say "See you in the next life," but that's not gonna happen." She mustered enough strength to push him into the portal.

"Come Alexandria, we must go and find my brother." Seti hold my hand still.

"You know, I think I'm good." I tilted my head.

"What? But my love-" He goes to push my hair behind my head but I stopped him.

"Yeah I don't think thats going to work again." I grabbed the hand the he was going to use and pushed it back to his side.

"I think I'm gonna stay in the land of the living, with my undead boyfriend." I start to walk over to them but turn around and push Seti in. The three boys all run over and push the tomb closed. Rory then tackled me in a hug.

"Im sorry, I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"You're sorry? You did nothing wrong." He spoke. "Plus you did get the upper hand on him in the end didn't you." He kissed my cheek.

"Yeah how did you break that spell?" Ethan asked. I was about to open my mouth and say how but Benny cut me off.

"If you say true love I'm gonna throw up."

"Ok I won't. But you did." I shrugged.

The next day at school was normal, even after seeing Rory walk up to us with a mummified cat.

"Hey, Ror." I greeted.

"Hey, Rory. Is that your cat?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah. He's not as playful as he used to be. But I decided it was for the best after he kept clawing my eyes out." He sighed. I put my arm through his and held on.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, you deserve an A in that class." Benny complimented. They really were finally accepting him as their friend.

"Really? Thanks!" He grinned.

"Oh and Alex, did you know that grandma puts pancreas in her lasagna?" Benny tells me?

"She what?!"

Authors note!!!

a cheesy ending but its sweet! hope you all enjoy!