Chapter 1- first day of high shool

"Talking" 'Thoughts' 'Inner'
{Sakura POV}
*BEEP BEEP BEE-*
'Stupid alarm clock' Hi my name is Sakura Haruno I'm a kind of girl well let's just say different I'm an emo kind of girl I have long pink hair,green emerald eyes were right but I dyed it with black yea now I have pink and black hair.I'm 17 years old I'm starting high school I only hang with my friends but there not from school they finish first than I did there like me there emo to, well I live alone in a house well not house a mansion let's just say that well my family is really rich but I don't talk about them much and I don't want to well gotta go to school don't want to be late for the first day of school and its like 5:30 yeah I like waking up early cause it take me a while to get ready.
~70 minutes later~
Well now it's 6:30 and I classes start at 8:20 so yeah right now I'm wearing my red long sleeve shirt with some skinny jeans that are kinda rip some red converse and the new case for my iPhone I looked in the mirror from my bathroom put some eyeliner, mascara, and I looked in the mirror and did a nod for in prove meant that I looked good as always went out from my room got my stuff ready and went down stairs and got some granola bar to eat got my keys for my car and went out went in the garage got in my mustang car started it and went to school.
~10 minutes later at school parking lot~
I got to schools parking lot and got out my car and waited for my friends car to get here.

Who is this people's that are sakuras friends?