Chapter 61: A Surprise Reunion

Start from the beginning

Ash nodded. "That's a great idea, I'm good with that."

As they finished up, Pikachu was looking up at the sky.

"What's wrong buddy?" Ash asked.

"What is that?" He said point upwards.

Everyone looked up and saw a bright sparkle in the sky. It suddenly landed near the edge of the lake. Everyone looked at the objects.

"Looks like some kind of rocks" Serena said.

Suddenly a car pulled up and screeched to a halt. A woman exited it and ran up to the group. She had orange hair and a green top and jeans and a tan coat, glasses adorned the top of her head.

"So this is where they landed. Fascinating" she said. She finally looked up and saw the group. "Oh! Sorry about that, I've been tracking the falling wishing stars to see them up close. I'm Sonia by the way."

"I'm Ash, and these are my partners Pikachu, Greninja and Decidueye" he said.

Sonia looked down and saw Pikachu. She gasped and immediately grew hearts in her eyes. She rushed over and grabbed Pikachu's ears.

"Oh my goodness it's so cute!!" She squealed.

Pikachu looked at her angrily, telling her to stop, but only Ash and Serena understood him.

Sylveon walked up. She was about to push her away from her boyfriend until Sonia noticed her. She gasped again and grew hearts as she switched to grab Sylveon's ears.

"A Sylveon?! That's the cutest Eeveelution ever!!" She squealed.

Sylveon had a look of shock and blushing cheeks, mainly due to her ears suddenly being grabbed.

"That's my Sylveon" Serena said.

Sonia got up. Pikachu and Sylveon remained frozen from being grabbed in sensitive areas.

"My name is Serena, and this is my other partner Delphox" she while gesturing to Delphox.

Sonia gasped once again but grew stars instead of hearts.

"No way! I've never seen one up close!" She squealed.

She reached her hand out but Delphox grabbed her wrist. She stared at her with a blank yet intimidating look. Sonia decided to back away.

That of course ended when she saw Greninja walk up next to Delphox. She gasped again and grew stars and blushed a little from excitement.

"A Greninja too?! No. Way!!"

"He's my partner, or I guess my brother" Ash said.

Sonia began to reach her hand out again, but stopped when she saw Delphox grabbing it again, now even more intimidating. Sonia actually started to grow scared now.

"Sorry about that, she pretty protective of him" Serena said.

Sonia looked at them back and forth. It finally occurred to her.

"Wait a minute...are they mates?!"

Greninja and Delphox nodded, the two holding hands and Delphox kissing Greninja's cheek, causing him to blush.

Sonia grew excited and pulled out a notebook. She approached the couple. "How unprecedented! A Water/Dark type and a Fire/Psychic as mates! What attracts you to each other? Have you two kissed? Cuddled? Anything??"

The two didn't even know how to respond. They were saved by the arrival of a new voice.

"Now now Sonia, don't get too excited."