Doubt

I've been busy
But I got this one done and I'm working on the next part too
plz vote ✅

Hinata Pov

I wake up to light hitting my face and weight on my stomach. I try to move but I was stopped by an arm pulling me into warmth. My face was inches away from Kageyama's chest, I just nuzzled my face into him. I looked up at kageyama and the light was hitting his face and he looked like a god.

And he's all mine.

But we only kissed once, we never made it official. What if he doesn't actually like me and is using me?What if he's just doing this for a dare or fun just to tease me?
I try to push myself out of Kageyama's death grip on me and run to the bathroom and slam the door ("must have to take a shit" lmao sorry sorry).

I stare at myself in the mirror as a single tear rolls down my face.
I jumped when I heard a knock on the door."You okay in there?" Kageyama says still waking up"i-im f-fine *sniff*" I mentally slap myself for stuttering and sniffling.

"Are you crying?" he says with worry in his voice. I start to cry even more because he doesn't actually care about me. The door handle turns ad he tries to open the door but I locked it."hinata let me in" he says still trying to get in.

I didn't want open the door but my gut feeling told me to, so I reached for the handle and twisted it to the left. the door opened to show kageyama with worry written all over his face. as soon as I saw him I started to cry uncontrollably, I don't deserve him. he walks to me and places his hands around me, and kisses me on my forehead." what's wrong, did I do something, I'm sorry" he said snuggling into my hair.

"it wasn't you kageyama, I'm sorry, it was me, I'm not good enough for you, you deserve someone else" hinata stop that, how dare you say that mean stuff about my boyfriend, stop that," he says kissing me on my cheek. he lifted my chin to look at him and my eyes flicked to his lips. I wanna kiss him so bad. I look back at his eyes and he's looking at my lips too.

he grabs my waist and pulls me close to him and I could feel his heartbeat, it was calming he starts coming closer to my lips and I close my eyes and then he- KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-"HINATA, KAGEYAMA YOU GUYS HAVE TO COME DOWN, WE ARE HAVING A TEAM MEETING!" "oh its yatchi, we should go-" when I look at kageyama all I can see is rage in his eyes

*Kageyama's mind*

WHAT THE FUCKKKK!!!! WE WERE HAVING A MOMENT, OF COURSE, SHE HAS TO COME AND RUIEN IT, THAT LITTLE FUCKING RAAAT!! SHE SHOULD JUST FUCK OFF AS HER DAD DID. AAAAAAGGGHHH COME ON OF ALL THE TIMES WHY NOW. SHE SHOULD TAKE SEVERAL FUCKING STEPS BACK AS HER HAIRLINE DID.
FUCKING BIIITTTCHH!!!

*out of Kageyama's mind*

(yeah I still don't like yatchi😑)

"yeah we should go," kageyama says calmly
_______________________________

Wow

Been a while huh?
Sorry this took so long, like really long (that's what she said >:)
Hope you like it
I've had a lot of requests for this part and the next part and I want to say thank you so much for the support 

Hope you now hate yatchi too

Bai👋