Bus Ride

(Kageyama's POV)

I was so happy I could be with Hinata the whole trip, I'm a little excited now.

I was the last one to put my bag in the back.

I finally got on the bus as the doors closed behind me.

I went to be back of the bus where Hinata was sitting, he got the window seat so I have to sit on the outside seat.

The bus started driving after about 5 minutes of listening to Tanaka and Noya speak about Kiyoko, I got bored and pulled out my volleyball magazine and started to read it.

About half an hour later I finished reading, I looked over to Hinata and noticed his head was swaying up and down.

I put my magazine back in my bag as I sat back up I noticed a small little thud on my shoulder I turned my just enough to see Hinata resting his head on my shoulder my face grew a deep shade of red and I looked away after about 30 seconds I look back at Hinata.

He looks so peaceful when he was sleeping.

He looks cute, I thought.

Ok, yeah, I may have a small crush on Hinata.

He's just so cute and bubbly, and don't even get me started on his smile. I just want to protect him and call him to mine forever, I want to cuddle and kiss him for so long now.

Okay, fine, I have a huge crush on Hinata.

I ask Sugawara a couple of weeks before this trip to see what this could mean. He said I had a crush on him and it made a lot of sense. He then said I should try to confess on the trip which I think I'm going to do, but I want to wait for the perfect chance.

I was brought back to reality when I notices a small movement coming from beside me. I looked back down at Hinata to see his cute sleeping face again.

I looked back at my teammates to see if anyone noticed when I caught Sugawara looking at me and Hinata. My blush got a deeper shade of red. He gave me his famous motherly smile and a thumbs up.

I gave him a small smile to say thank you.

I then felt sleepy and without even knowing I rested my head on Hinatas and let sleep take over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The top picture is so cute.

Thanks for reading.

Bye