... However, Lu Shang was sitting in his home at that time, watching the mermaid singing on the air stage not far away. In front of him was a special single-sided isolation device, ensuring that no one could peep while watching the show. whatever he looks like.

    When Lu Shang was wandering on the interstellar network for a short time, he saw hot posts on the Internet all guessing how beautiful and delicate the princess is, so that he could make the prince who loves Omega fall in love at first sight in such a short period of time, and even for this reason The golden house hides its beauty and refuses to be seen by anyone.

    People on Interstellar are saying that this is Alpha's instinct for Omega, and it also represents their most sincere love for Omega.

    Lu Shang was picking his feet at the time, he thought, you think too much, he is just unlucky that the pheromone is 100% compatible with a straight A cancer, whether he loves it or not, he is called unlucky!

    ...

    From Lu Shang's point of view, everything about Nat is absurd and has no sense of reality.

    In Nat, the precious gift that Edward picks up and pulls back to the prince’s mansion every day can bury Lu Shang’s whole body, and Lu Shang can play with the big pink pearls picked by the mermaids in the interstellar as marbles in Nat, Can pick up palm-sized sapphires and emeralds and throw them away, and can pad his buttocks with a shawl woven from a certain unique bird feather that is said to only produce one ounce per year in the entire Ranch Star...

    And among the three concubines, it is said that the most The favored Princess Batlia only owns a headscarf, which she uses to match the traditional royal dress of the empire, the feather skirt, and is only used occasionally on the most important occasions.

    So everything that Lu Shang did made people feel that the princess was extravagant. According to the rumors, he was a disastrous concubine who loved the country and loved glitz, and made Prince Edward search the entire galaxy, just to make him laugh.

    When Lu Shang saw it, he was taking a royal etiquette class. He had spent all his time trying not to attend this etiquette class. He hadn’t tried so hard to skip class back then. He finally took a day off by sticking with Edward, and crawled online. I tried my best to follow the translator and read the top news in the interstellar headlines for a long time...but I almost didn't get the head of the mine that I set up to fly out.

    He is not really so flashy, the main reason is that every time Edward finds a gift, he never explains how precious this thing is, but just says "I think this is very suitable for you."

    In fact, when Lu Shang received this shawl Furious inside, why would he fit a white shawl?

    Why?

    How did that big fool Edward know that he would be suitable for this feeling that he was a thing for ladies?

    He couldn't beat him again and again, so in order to vent his anger, Lu Shang used this shawl to pad his butt every time Edward stuffed him.

    That's right, it was the time when he entered the palace that he used it to pad his butt, and then it was rumored that he belonged to the extravagant concubine. Obviously, Lu Shang's inadvertent move at that time definitely made the concubine misunderstand his original meaning.

    The imperial concubine probably thought he was showing off his extravagance and favor.

    Big misunderstanding.

    ...

    But apart from the misunderstanding, the second reason is that in the final analysis, Lu Shang has never had a sense of reality, and he doesn't think that Nat is where he should stay.