106

Chapter 106

    "I didn't watch cartoons when I was a child." Edward "passed by" for the nth time sourly, holding classmate Lu Dudu in front of Lu Shang who was watching TV, in an attempt to attract the attention of the princess.

    "Then you look at it now?" Lu Shang is not a careful person at all. He didn't feel Edward's complaints about being neglected recently. He naturally licked Lu Dudu's soft fur and concentrated on accompanying Lu Dudu. Watch cartoons.

    Edward was so angry that he turned around and left.

    Lu Shang continued to watch cartoons with classmate Lu Dudu in his arms, and he didn't even give Edward a look out of the corner of his eye. He didn't even know that he was gone.

    When Edward walked to the door and turned around, he became even angrier.

    He bears it!

    Hold back!

    Edward suppressed his sourness with his father's love, and he could have endured it for a few more days, but when Edward was learning the prenatal education method of the earth and saw the information in the parent-child relationship, his face turned green. According to the investigation of the internal affairs officer, the earth's After giving birth, females usually dislike the father of the child!

    They even choose to sleep in separate rooms with their husbands, and even from now on, the two of them will not even be able to make out. They will give all their love to their children!

    Edward was just sour at first, but when he saw the news, he suddenly became a thunderbolt, how could this be possible!

    Although he loves his child, to the Nat people, it's just a gift from his favorite lover, and the other party is the most important thing!

    How can you let the bonus take away your status!

    This is a male can't stand it!

    So this night, when Lu Shang was lying crookedly and felt the bed sinking, he was about to tell Edward to sleep far away so that Lu Dudu would not be crushed, when he looked up, he saw a pair of animal pupils as blue as the sky.

    The huge tiger stepped onto the bed on the soft pad, made a deep grunt, pressed its ears, and obediently leaned over with its big furry face.

    Lu Shang thought it was a spirit beast at first, but after careful identification, he suddenly asked in surprise: "Edward, you used a mimic?"

    He originally wanted to ask Edward why it was okay to use a mimic, and it was so late at night.

    But the tiger acted like a baby, he didn't hesitate for a second, he stretched out his hand while asking and couldn't help rubbing it, the fur was so soft, when Lu Shang touched it, the big tiger took his hairy face and touched it for him, and then used his big The paw hugged Lu Shang and rubbed against his neck coquettishly.

    Lu Shang's whole body was caught in the fur of the big tiger. After a while, he became sleepy, and fell asleep just holding the big tiger.

    Edward ended his mimetic state, glanced at Lu Dudu who was awakened by this movement and was shocked, and threatened softly: "Be honest with me, or if you are born, I will tell you that you are an octopus." Dai!"

    Dudu, who has recently won the position of favor, has seen the methods of the adults and was threatened. The little octopus jumped out and waved his little tentacles angrily, but the unscrupulous father had already hugged the princess and was ready to fall asleep with peace of mind.