38

Chapter 38

    "Happy?" Lu Shang smiled and waved to Lu Yin, and said with a smile, "You can see it, silly boy!"

    Then he looked at the other shocked people, and said seriously: " This is science, remember, learn from them well, the most important thing is to solve the problem of eating first, and then increase basic education, don't advocate illusory things."

    Edward was already a little impatient, and Lu Shang quickly finished: "This planet depends on you, I hope you don't let everyone down... goodbye!"

    After speaking, he waved his hand and turned to get on the carriage.

    Edward couldn't wait a long time ago. He took Lu Shang's hand and switched the carriage's track.

    It was written in the later "Creation History: The Story of the Holy Revelation" - "Finally, the envoy ordered the saint Ivy Sally and the five saints to take good care of Huala Continent, and turned around and went to The golden chariot, the roaring sound of the omnipotent golden chariot can be heard throughout the world, and then, the car runs towards the sky, towards the algae of the galaxy... until it reaches the sky that we can no longer see Afterwards, the saints and saints and the priests left behind by the envoys began to learn, and from then on, the legendary age of revelation began.”

    But the reality is that Edward activated the return mode of the airship, and the carriage did not have time After changing form, he ran straight to the sky, Lu Shang stretched out his head to say goodbye to his alien friends who had been together for a long time recently, feeling very sad in his heart.

    However, in the next moment, his sadness disappeared, leaving only five thunderbolts.

    Lu Shang screamed, turned his head and said to Edward: "Damn it! Why is there the national flag of our country C???!"

    That's right, on the land of the alien star, the top of the building that is getting farther and farther away stands The flag of the Nat Empire, the Venus flag of Prince Edward, and the eye-catching flag of country C—it was planted in front of his tens of meters high statue!

    The mix and match of painting styles makes people confused!

    Edward is not worried that the princess will fall. After all, the hovercraft is always in the safety protection mode when there is an omega, so there is no need to worry about accidents. However, Edward's eyelids twitched when he saw the princess' half body getting out of the carriage window, and he couldn't help it. Hold Lu Shang's slender waist with both hands, and pull him to sit in.

    "Are you happy?" Edward embraced Lu Shang, whispered in his ear to ask for credit, and said softly: "I will ask your mother country to help you defend the territory you have developed. They should arrive a few days later. Their stars The ship is an old-fashioned starship purchased from Nat, and it took a while to train, but it doesn't matter, the people in your home country are very excited...they will become your greatest confidence in the future, and this will also be your future reliance."

    Lu Shang's face froze, and now he could barely imagine the extent of the noise on Earth Online.

    He didn't even care about Edward softly rubbing against his ear after asking for credit. His body was weak, and he didn't even care about what he wanted to do after asking for credit. He pushed Edward's dog's head away, and then quickly opened the star network.

    He first checked his private information, and everything in it was very peaceful - Song Xiaofeng will ask brother Lu where you are in a few days? Brother, when will you return to Earth? I'm waiting for you! Or send some delicious photos of what you ate and made to Lu Shang, and then send a few smiling faces, saying, "Brother Lu, when you come back, I will cook for you! How can there be anything delicious in aliens? Your hard work is all for the earth, Brother Lu is really great qwq”