32

Chapter 32

    "Okay, let's go." Lu Shang wanted to say goodbye to Ivy Sally, when he heard Edward rushing away, he was a little speechless, and insisted on asking Aiwei Sally: "Are you sure you can find your relatives here? , right?"

    "Yes, this honorable and kind-hearted lord, do you really not need a maid to serve you?" Although Ivy Sally was rejected, she knew in her heart that she could take out such a good Lord of Food, she is not even eligible for allegiance.

    But at this moment, seeing this noble gentleman standing here, as noble and elegant as a god, as if the clouds in the sky are only suitable for him to step on... After all, Ivy Sally continued to ask questions with a cheeky face.

    "He doesn't need it." Before Lu Shang could reply, Edward immediately replied.

    Edward's face was so gloomy that he was about to bleed. Ivy Sally glanced at him, and saw that although Lu Shang pushed Edward away, he did not deny this sentence, and finally gave up completely.

    "Your Excellency, I don't know if I can know your name? At least let me know the name of my benefactor, and let me be grateful for your kindness every day, is that okay?" Ivy Sally blinked her golden big face before leaving. Eyes, looked at Lu Shang prayingly and said.

    It was only then that Lu Shang discovered that the girl's facial features were actually pretty good, no wonder she was coveted by nobles.

    He shook his head, smiled and said, "Don't have any burdens. My name is Lu Shang, and his name is Edward. We are not noble lords, and we don't need you to thank me for my kindness. We didn't do anything for you, just hand in hand." Just a small favor. While it’s still early in the day, hurry up and find your relatives.”

    Ivy Sally took a deep look at him, nodded sharply, and quickly walked towards the small town at the foot of the mountain.

    "Goodbye, gentlemen!" After running a few steps, Ivy Sally turned around and waved goodbye to the two gentlemen with her dirty skirt in the distance.

    Ivy Sally watched the black-haired gentleman being carried into the car by the silver-haired man.

    He was so handsome, tall and thin, with skin as white as milk, and lips as rich as bright red flowers.

    Ai Wei Sally looked at Lu Shang and waved goodbye to her with a smile, thinking silently.

    He is like a man in heaven.

    The carriage drove far, far away. Ai Weisalie ran out from the depression and watched from a distance as Lu Shang and his carriage went down the mountain, and then went around the valley-this carriage was like a miracle, it could go directly over no The valleys and grasslands of the road can cross mud and rocks.

    "I must have met a true god." Ivy Sally thought.

    Only a god would drive such a carriage, and only a god would be surrounded by silver-haired angels.

    Aiwei Sally knelt on the ground and looked at God piously from a distance. God’s carriage was getting farther and farther away. Aiwei Sally couldn’t see clearly. She was very anxious. Suddenly, I felt my forehead getting hotter and hotter and more painful.

    The pain made Ivy Sally twitch all over, but she still wanted to see the gods and their chariots.

    She stubbornly endured the pain, wanting to watch God leave.

    Then at the moment when the carriage disappeared completely, Ivy Sally suddenly felt a sharp pain on her forehead, she rolled her eyes suddenly, and passed out directly.