Hold You Once More (pt.2) •lee felix•

Start from the beginning

"I won," you said with a small smile on your face, placing down a wild uno card on the top of your giant stack of other cards from previous rounds.

Felix let out a small giggle and threw his head back.

"Nooo! That's your fifth win!" he whined as his smile turned to a pout.

You made the stack all nice and neat before you felt the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. You slowly brought your hand underneath your hair, feeling the goosebumps on your skin.

You looked up at Felix with a worried expression.

"Something's not right-"

The glass of Felix's bedroom window suddenly shattered everywhere from something being shot directly through it. You fell backward from a weird force, hitting your head on the wall. Felix quickly jumped over you and used his body as your human shield.

There was a loud ringing noise that pierced your eardrums and made you cover your ears. It was painful. But you quickly realized that the sound wasn't what hit you the hardest.

"Y/n? Are you okay?!" Felix frantically asked, not even bothering to check if the person was out there still or not.

You rolled over onto your back, feeling an indescribable pain in your upper stomach with your hand pressed hard against it. With Felix still hovering over you, clueless as to what happened, you slowly took your hand off of your stomach.

It was painted with blood.

"Shit- shit shit!" Felix cursed, getting up off of the ground to grab his hoodie off of his bed.

He rushed over to you and cautiously wrapped the sweatshirt around your waist, tight enough to stop the bleeding. But it was too big of a wound.

Now that you tried thinking about it, you remember hearing a gunshot sound. That's why your ears must have been ringing.

You winced as Felix tightened the piece of clothing around you. He was moving so fast that he practically became a blur in your dying eyes. You grabbed his arm to stop him from moving.

"Y/n no," Felix said in a low tone, already knowing what you were going to say.

You squeezed your eyes shut as you slowly sat up to be closer to him.

"It should be me," you choked out, blood splattering onto your own clothes.

Felix let out a labored sigh as the tears in his eyes threatened to fall.

Maybe it was selfish to others, but you couldn't let Felix die again under your watch. If anything were to happen to either of you, it should happen to you. Felix should be the one to live and find someone else again to keep that sunshine in his smile bright.

You brought your clean hand up to the side of his face, softly smiling at him.

"I love you. So so much," now you felt the tears in your eyes welling up.

You suddenly winced at your own sharp movement and felt another wave of pain hit your stomach.

Felix held you in his arms, afraid to move you around and hurt you further. He didn't know what to do. There wasn't really anything he could do to save you. It was up to fate now.

Pressing a long kiss on your forehead once your eyes finally closed, he swallowed harshly.

"I will come back for you, Y/n," he whispered, moving a piece of hair out of your face and behind your ear.

You, lifeless in his arms, could still hear him. You were screaming in your head at him "don't!" but of course he can't hear. He was going to be in your position now. He would finish the time project and go back in time to this exact night to save you.

Little did you know that the first time he died in front of you, it was him who went back to save you.

It always ends with one of you holding the other, bawling your eyes out and making endless promises to come back and save them.

Of course it's true, but...

When will one actually save the other?

A/n: please tell me you understand this. I'm such a genius you guys