Don't Forget Me •kim seungmin• (2nd part)

This was requested by @Aimeebtsxarmy! I hope you enjoy it :)

Genre: sorta soft

Word count: 1.1k

Synopsis: after developing feelings while being trainees, you and Seungmin haven't been able to see each other for about 2 years— until one event leads you two back to one another.

***

"Here is your dress, Y/n," your stylist said, hanging the two piece dress up in your changing room.

You opened the door and took the dress from her, quickly changing into it.

Both pieces were a beautiful deep blue color. The halter top had lace sleeves down to the wrists that matched with the lace on the trim of the skirt. It wasn't too short or anything. It was a beautiful blue skirt, same color as the top, with a black sparkly belt around your waist.

Plus, you loved the boots that your stylist put you into since she knows you had heels at events like this. After tripping and practically falling in front of Seventeen on stage when one of them handed you your trophy for your group, you never wore heels again.

"Y/n, come on!" Heeyoung, the lead rapper of your group, called your name from the other side of the door.

You opened your door with your hand, hopping on one foot as you were trying to zip your boot up. Heeyoung stood there, watching you hop out of the changing room.

"I'm not even going to ask," she said.

Your stylist quickly fixed your hair that got messed up on your way out. She had styled your hair slicked back out of your face, accompanied with a black sparkly headband that tied together with your whole look.

"Are we ready, girls?" your leader, Youngjee asked all of your members.

Once you all gathered up and went over the plan for the awards show one more time, you all headed out to the seats in the audience. It was a rather big place where all of the big and rookie groups were. Your rookie group, Itzy, was even there in hopes of their first win.

You followed Youngjee and your three other members up the stairs past Twice, Exo, Day6, Seventeen, and many other groups. Youngjee guided you in first as you diverted your gaze to the ground rather than looking at the group in front of you to avoid weird eye contact. You sat down at your seat and fixed your skirt and hair so you still looked presentable.

You finally looked to your left at the empty chair beside you. But then you made eye contact with an old face who was sitting in the chair on the other side, making your eyes go big with shock.

"Jeongin?!" you whisper yelled, angling your body towards the younger male.

He turned to look at you and instantly smiled, bowing his head quickly before standing up to greet you. The rest of his members then looked over at you.

"You've gotten so tall!" you said with awe, holding his shoulders as you looked at his face.

The last time you saw Jeongin he had braces and was almost shorter than you. Now he's well above your height and has a handsome smile. Plus he looks even more matured than before.

All of his members except for one greeted you with either hugs or bows, along with your group members. During the trainee days your members often bumped into them in the halls which lead to them talking a few times— so they all know each other.

You pulled out of Felix's hug, "where's Seungmin?"

Chan's eyes diverted to someone standing behind you. It was him.

Seungmin.

You spun around and saw Seungmin standing there with a smile on his face. He was already looking at you with such loving eyes. The only issue was, you had to contain your excitement because of the cameras all around the audience. You didn't want to jeopardize anything.

A smile crept onto your face as you bowed at the boy, him following after you. You stood back up straight and felt Heeyoung nudge your arm with a sly grin on her lips.

...

Right after the awards ceremony ended, you ran out of your dressing room down the hall.

"Stray Kids, Stray Kids..." you mumbled to yourself, searching the doors for the famous group's name.

You suddenly stopped in front of the door, staring at the name in silence. All of the memories came flooding in. The times where you and Seungmin would hide out from your groups to eat at a bakery close to midnight, go look at flowers, walk around the city, and many more memories. The anticipation was killing you to just open that door and find Seungmin before it ate you alive.

But then the door opened itself.

"Y/n," he spoke softly.

"Seungmin," you breathed out, engulfing him in a tight hug, making him stumble back into the room.

He wrapped his arms back around you tightly, resting his chin on the top of your head. You never realized how much you missed his touch until this moment. The both of you never wanted to move, afraid that one of you would have to leave again.

"I missed you so much," you said so quietly that it was barely a whisper.

Seungmin lifted his head up and looked down at you. You moved your head off of his chest and angled your head up, missing the sound of his tranquil heartbeat already. Seungmin tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear and smiled softly at you.

"You look beautiful," he whispered so no one else heard.

You smiled at him, "as do you,"

He chuckled softly and bent down, pressing his lips onto yours.

"What's going-" Changbin stopped in his tracks with wide eyes. "-on,"

You both pulled out of the passionate kiss and looked over at Changbin with no shame. You missed each other too much to care if any of the boys saw you both together.

Seungmin pulled you back against him by the waist and looked at his older member with a grin.

"She didn't forget me," Seungmin said, glancing down at you as you held his waist tighter.

Changbin looked at you both with a smile he couldn't contain.

"Urgh, curse you two for being so adorable!!!" he yelled, storming away and leaving you and Seungmin both laughing at his shenanigans.

You looked back up at Seungmin, suddenly getting serious again. Handsome didn't even scratch the surface of what he looked like. He looked down at you with such loving eyes that it made your knees weak.

"I told you I'd never forget you."

A/n: I hope that you enjoyed this second part to an imagine I did a little while back!

P.s., Seungmin is FIGHTING for my bias' spot rn. HE'S BEEN LOOKING SO FINE RECENTLY LIKE- EVEN MORE FINE THAN BEFORE