When we got to Colby's building, we got out of the car. His building was heavily secured so I didn't know if we would even be able to get inside.

"How can I help you?" The guy at the front desk asked as we walked in.

"We're staying with a friend." I said as the guy hummed and looked at our appearances.

We looked like we have been through hell and back so I could understand why he was looking at us like that.

"What's the name of your friend?" The guy asked and raised his brows at me. "Brock is his last name." I said as the guy nodded and brought his phone to his ear.

I heard someone talking on the other end of the phone. They sounded angry so it must have been Colby.

The man flinched then looked at the phone. "Okay. Go up." The guy said to us causing me to nod and turn towards the elevators.

"At least that means he's alive." Jake said as we got into the elevator.

"For now." I said then put his floor in. I was nervous that the phone call that just happened might have put Colby in danger.

When we got to his apartment I put the code in to  open the door. I was grateful I watched him put it in the last time I was here, or we would have been stuck outside.

"This place is so fucking secure." Corey said as we walked into the apartment. "Yeah." I said with a sigh.

"How long do you think they'll be?" I asked and anxiously picked at my nails.

"Hopefully not too long." Corey said as he sat on the couch. "I think I'm gonna take a shower then." I mumbled and went to Colby's room.

As soon as I closed the door I clenched my jaw in pain.

I was trying to hide it around the guys so they wouldn't worry but I was struggling to walk.

I didn't want to believe that something so vile could happen to me, but I had a sick feeling that it did.

I decided to take a nice long hot shower to try and melt away the feeling of dread and fear.

It had been a long ass night and it was only going to be longer.

If Sam and Colby weren't back here within the hour I would probably freak the fuck out.

It didn't take long to check on my siblings unless they were in trouble or if Sam and Colby were to be killed.

I don't know what I would do if that happened.

When I got out of the shower I got dressed in some fresh clothes.

"Have you heard from them?" I asked Jake and Corey as I walked out into the living room.

"Nope." Jake said as I went to grab the plan b pill that I haven't taken yet.

"If they don't come back soon you guys need to go find them." I said then looked at the plan b package.

It made my stomach hurt looking at this. The last time I took one was when Colby and I were madly in love.

It didn't work though.

I ended up being pregnant which made me so fucking nervous for this time.

If I got pregnant after this, I would be so broken. It would be cherry on top of how shitty my life has been.

I went back to Colby's bathroom so I could take the pill in private. I didn't know why I was so stressed out about being secretive about this but I couldn't help it.

It was almost like I was embarrassed for having to take it.

Once I took the pill, I went back to the living room and sat next to the guys.

There we sat for hours, waiting for Sam and Colby to come through the door.

"You need to go find them." I said nervously as I paced the room. "We're not leaving you." Jake said as the door opened.

"Thank fuck." I whispered and looked to see Sam and Colby coming into the apartment.

They didn't seem to be in any sort of danger and they didn't look injured.

"What took you so long?!" I asked and walked up to Colby. "We needed to make sure your siblings were safe. They seem to be fine. I stationed my guys to watch after them." Colby explained.

"Come on, guys. We're staying in a hotel." Sam said to Jake and Corey.

"We can't stay in Colby's fancy apartment?" Jake asked as they stood up.

"Not enough room. We'll be back in the morning though." Sam said then walked up to me. "Proud of you." He said and gave me a hug.

"For what?" I asked and looked up at him. "For being brave. You saved his life, ya know." He said and jutted his head towards Colby.

"And he saved mine." I said with a sigh. "Yeah. We'll see you in the morning." He said and pulled away.

"See you in the morning." I said quietly. "See you guys. Let me know when you get there." Colby said as the three guys left.

Once they were gone I saw Colby sigh, almost as if he was deflating.

"You okay?" He asked quietly and looked over at me. "As okay as I can be." I said as he nodded and went into the kitchen.

"Have you eaten anything?" He asked and opened his cabinets, looking for something.

"No." I said and sat at the kitchen counter. "We should change that then, huh?" He asked as I shook my head.

"How can you be acting so normal right now?" I asked causing him to turn to me. "I'm used to it. How about I go shower then we can order food." He said as I nodded.

"Okay." I said quietly. "I'll be back." He said then kissed my cheek and went to go shower.

I found it weird that I wasn't mad at the displays of affection. I think when I thought he was dead it shook me to my core.

I was still in love with Colby.

"Jules..." Colby said quietly, breaking me from my thoughts.

When I looked up at him, I saw him standing there with a pained look on his face and the empty plan b pill package in his hand.