VShojo Side Stories: Y/n meets the new members

Y/n POV

It's been a while since I've been back at the VShojo Mansion, after the night at the Weary 101, I was requested to return back to the Nijisanji EN HQ which I did, when I arrived back at Nijisanji EN, I was introduced to my Kouhai's in the new wave

(From Left to Right is how Y/n will be introducing them, yes Zaion, Meloco, and Kotaka will be in the harem.)

Y/n: First there was Zaion LanZa, she has powers that allow her to summon weapons from the future and is warning me about an apocolypse that is coming and I'm a very important part in stopping it, she serves as their "Student Council Treasure", she's kind of a tsundere towards me.

Y/n: Next was my "rival" Doppio Dropscythe, he kind of has the same power as Estarossa from Seven Deadly Sins, with his power to deal double damage of any attack he gives, He is the "Student Council Enforcer" he insists on fighting me...

Y/n: Next was Kotaka Torahime, she reminds me of Marin from Dress Up Darling, she has that gyaru vibe to her, she can turn into anyone she touches, kinda like Bon Clay from One Piece, she is the "Student Council Vice President".

Y/n: Hex Haywire, man that voice of his sure is something, the man has been through a lot because of his power, he can take and feel the emotions of anyone he touches... at the cost of his own sanity, I'm attempting to find a way to combat that weakness for the "Student Council Counselor"

Y/n: Next we have the Student Council President himself Ver Vermillion. He's normally pretty chill and just a boy, he does insist on trying to read my soul and give my future, but can't since I have a power that combats that.

Y/n: And finally we have the Student Council's Event Coordinator, Meloco Kyoran. She is honestly the most calming of the group, in her presence I feel all my stress go away, probably because she's an exorcist who can cast out ghosts, she does say I have a lot of stress ghosts around me...

After meeting my Kouhai's and spending some time with each of them, I got another call requesting me at the VShojo Mansion saying we got some new members, I said my goodbyes to my Nijisanji Girlfriends and Bros and made my way back to the VShojo Mansion.

(Timeskip)

I arrivied at the VShojo Mansion the next day and walked up to the front door, I opened the door.

Y/n: Anyone home, I'm back.

I then heard Zen call me into the living room.

Zen: In the living room babe!

Y/n: Alright let me just put my stuff in my room and I'll be right there.

I then heard Mousey answer.