Chapter 9: Hime Hime and the Harem Begins!

(The Last VShojo Girl Chapter and the last chapter of the VShojo Arc, I decided to combine Chapters 9 and 10 so I could get them out, WHICH MEANS NEXT CHAPTER BEGINS THE NIJISANJI EN ARC and the debut of ????? Y/n, His Nijisanji EN Personality.)

Y/N Pov

I woke up from a nap I decided to take, ever since my night with Vei and Snuffy, I've been feeling exhausted, but this was the first day where I didn't feel drained. I looked over to see the alarm clock said 4pm, my sleep schedule was now officially fucked, I slowly got up to go to my closet and looked inside, I grabbed an outfit and put it on. I walked downstairs to see Zen, Silver, Froot, Mousey, and Mel, all sitting on the couch.

Y/n: Hey guys, where are Vei and Nyanners?

Mousey: Good morning sleepy head, Vei and Nyanners just started their collab.

Silver: Good morning Y/n

Froot: Morning Y/n

Mel: Bout time you woke up.

Zen: Good morning, Y/n.

Y/n: Listen can we talk?

Girls: What do you want to talk about?

Y/n: I had-

Girls: Sex with Veibae and Snuffy, we know. She told us.

Y/n: Huh?

Silver: Yeah we also know you had sex with Nyanners, who do you think gave her permission.

Y/n: I am so confused right now.

Zen: It's quite simple really

Mel: Don't know how you didn't figure it out earlier N/n.

Mousey: All of Us

Froot: Are actually

Girls: In Love with You.

Y/n:

Y/n: All of you are in love with me?

Girls: Yes!

I didn't know what to say, I thought they would be at mad for already sleeping for two members of VShojo, but they weren't, they just confessed they were in love with me. I had no idea how to response to any of this, so I just said the first thing that came to me.

Y/n: Why Me? Aren't there any better choices?

Girls: There really isn't to us.

Zen: You don't think my voice is weird, you treat me like I matter, you understand me better then most people, and I love that about you.

Silver: Even though I can be cringe at times, you still like me, you said you would be the cringest person on earth for liking me.

Mousey: You don't care that I'm the Satana, you like me for me, and that's not something a lot of people except for my fans can do, you also comfort me better then anyone.

Froot: You treat me like a normal girl, something I've wanted my entire life, you've always proved that you are willing to protect me from danger.

Mel: You don't care about how hyper I am, you still want to hang out with me no matter what, you are someone I can talk to.