(Nijisanji EN Arc) Chapter 11: The Truth Behind Mika's Obsession

(I want to explain that the Nijisanji EN Arc will be completly different compared to the VShojo Arc, the VShojo Arc was the introduction arc to the story, the Nijisanji EN Arc will focus more on building up Y/n as a character and him finally coming to terms with his past, whether it be the death of his mother or his evil ex-girlfriend, this arc will finally let Y/n become who he was meant to be, but first he needs to deal with a very obsessed goth gamer ghost waifu. Credit for this chapter goes to SinOfWrath5. It isn't the exact same idea they had, but it was an influence for the chapter.)

Y/n POV

Alright so it's been about 2 weeks since I joined Nijisanji EN, I've gotten to know everyone a lot better, At this point I can consider Vox, Mysta, Ike, Shu, Luca, Sonny, Alban, Uki, Yugo, Fulgur, Kyo, Aster, and Ren, my brothers in arms, It's nice to have them around, it was only me, my mom, and Yor growing up. When it comes to the girls, well when you have 9 girls, all of which are not shy when it comes to showing their love to you, well you tend to go from a dense idiot to a massive playboy, I can tell most of the girls have a thing for me, Nina however is different story, she's starting to fill a hole in my heart I've been missing since my mom died and it's been the greatest feeling in my life, I have to wonder how Yor would react to this, however there is one girl that I've been having a slight problem with. Mika is very, how do I put this nicely? Ah, let me just show you.

(Flashback to 8 Days Ago)

I was doing some practicing in my room, what could I be practicing? Well something of a gift for Pomu, Elira, and Finana just to be nice, I was working on a dance routine for the most twerkable song in human history, DIAMOND CITY LIGHTS.

(This video is awesome and you should go watch it, a fitting tribute to an amazing song.)

After I finished the routine, I heard clapping behind me, I turned pale and slowly turned around, it was only Mika... Wait a second... How did she get in? I looked over to her and I swear I saw her hide something behind her back, I could have sworn it looked like a lock picking kit, I mentally sighed. I also noticed she was blushing and breathing heavily.

Mika: That was so fucking hot...

Y/n: What do you want Mika?

Mika: It would be a shame if Elira, Pomu, and Finana, found out about their secret gift early.

It was then I realized, she had a camera with her and I could see the red recording light on.

Y/n: You wouldn't fucking dare...

Mika: Oh I would, on one condition.

Y/n:

Mika: Hang out with me.

Y/n: Huh?

Mika: Why are you surpised?

Mika then walked up to me and put her hands on my chest... she tried to, she could only reach my upper stomach area.

Mika: Were you expecting sex~

Y/n: Maybe I was~

The two of us stare into each others eyes. A few seconds we both break out into laughter.