Chapter 1: So this happened...

Third Person POV

Y/n opens his eyes and sighs.

Y/n: Man, I'm starting to wonder if really putting Nyanners as my Alarm Clock sound was the best idea...

Y/n then thought for a minute.

Y/n: I regret nothing.

Y/n finally got out of bed and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. Y/n was never one to cook breakfast, he could but just decided not too, but somehow he was still healthy.

Y/n: One of these days I'll make myself some breakfast.

But who was he kidding, he had been saying the same thing for a long time and never changed, he had resigned himself to having the same thing for breakfast for years at this point, a bowl of cereal...

After finishing his breakfast he went back upstairs and looked at the Kamen Rider/Super Sentai figures around his room and smiled.

Y/n: Man the only person I "know" who is as big of a nerd when it comes to Kamen Rider and Super Sentai is Ironmouse.

He then looked over at the Wolf Plushie that was sitting on his drum kit and smiled.

Y/n: Been a while since I played the drums, and that wolf plushie has been with me since I was a kid. Heh, kinda looks like Silvervale trying to play Zentreya's drums.

He then with a shameful look on his face looked over at the two body pillows in the corner of his room...

Y/n: Again, really should not have told my friends I liked Veibae and Hime Hajime, would have never gotten those body pillows.

He then took one final look at the lab coat sitting on the back of his pc chair and then tea mug from last night.

Y/n: Tea and Science, the two things that bring me the most hapiness, heh just like Froot and Melody.

Y/n then finally decided to hop onto his PC and opened up discord and started chatting with his friends and playing the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV Online. After about an hour of chatting with his friends and playing FFXIV, he opened Twitch and saw that his favorite Vtubers were live... The VShojo Girls.

He saw that they were playing Pummel Party and having a really good time with it, there was a lot of lewd comments and cussing but Y/n knew that was just how they were

He saw that they were playing Pummel Party and having a really good time with it, there was a lot of lewd comments and cussing but Y/n knew that was just how they were. It was moments like this that Y/n began to think and his bunny ears began to droop. He never really had that many friends during his life due to his ears and his personality, he wish he could be friends with these girls, because maybe just maybe, they could understand him.

Y/n: Hopefully one day once I get my Vtuber career started, I'll be able to meet you guys... who am I kidding, not one of my dreams has ever come true...