Chapter 8: Vei-ry Good Fashion with a Trash Panda

(You are welcome for the Image, I just pray to god I don't get flagged for it. I also just decided to say screw it and do Snuffy's chapter early and combine it with Vei's, I saw an image of her earlier and nearly lost my damn mind. You know what screw it, here's the image.)

(Alright no more simping, let's get this chapter started

(Alright no more simping, let's get this chapter started. Also something fucking crazy is gonna happen this chapter, GET READY FOR SOME ????? ?????? BULLSHIT.)

Y/n POV

I woke up and still felt a weight on my chest, I looked down to see Nyanners using my upper chest as a pillow, I pulled up the covers to see we were both still naked.... Right I lost my virginity last night, the one thing my ex-girlfriend couldn't have from me, I then heard yelling from downstairs realizing it was the other girls. Nyanners began to stir in her sleep, I gave her a reassuring kiss on the forehead and then gently got out of her grasp before writing down a note, For the first time in my life, I felt loved, last night really opened my eyes, I was in love with every single one of the girls, they were the first people besides Yor to show me any kind of true love and affection after my mom's death and me getting cheated on, I just had to find a way to tell all the girls that I loved them, and hopefully they would all accept me. I've also noticed my personality has been changing, I use to be an introvert, but ever since moving in and becoming a vtuber, I've realized I'm happier being an extrovert. I quickly ran to my room still naked and took a shower before changing into a new attire for the day.

 I quickly ran to my room still naked and took a shower before changing into a new attire for the day

Y/n: Looking handsome as always Y/n.

I then finally made my way downstairs.

Silver: I'm not going with you! I told you I'm going to visit my mom today!

Vei: Please!

Hime: I can't go either, I have that collab with Gigguk

(Hime and Sydney are two different people in this story, they just happen to sound the same.)

Mousey: Nyanners can't go either, you know why too.

Vei: Yeah, we all heard what happened last night, Maybe I can ask Y/n.