Chapter 7: The First Collab (GONE ELDRITCH and maybe Lemony)

(It's Nyanner's Chapter, shit might get lewd, maybe a lemon, SHITS GONNA GET REALLY SPICY)

Y/n POV

I woke up to the sound of a lawnmower outside, I guess the landscaping people must be getting an early start today, it's a nice way to wake up for most people because you can smell the freshly cut grass, although for me it's awful because allergies exist. I looked at my phone calendar and saw today was the day of my first collab. I was going to be collabing with Nyanners today. One of two things is going to happen today, the collab is going to go extremly well or the option that will most likely happen, this shit is going to get LEWD, well if it does get LEWD I can just go with it, if I've learned anything from living here, I just need to go with the flow of things and it will all be okay. I got up and got dressed, I decided to wear something interesting for my first collab stream.

 I got up and got dressed, I decided to wear something interesting for my first collab stream

Not bad if I say so myself. I decided to head out of my room and saw a sight I really should have been prepared for, but I wasn't.

Vei: Good morning Y/n!

Y/n: Oh morn-

I turned my head and saw Vei once again walking around in her underwear like it was nothing. God, I forgot how pretty she was, gotta try and keep Y/n JR. down.

Nyan: Are you really going to eat breakfast looking like that?

Vei: What's wrong with it?

Froot: I can think of several things.

I then decided to raise my right hand and smack Vei upside the head.

Vei: Owwww. What was that for?!

Zen: If he hadn't done it, I would have.

Y/n: I want you to go put on some clothes.... RIGHT NOW!

Vei: Ok ok I'm going!

Vei then started to run towards her room to get changed, I noticed the girls looking at me, I hope I didn't scare them with my voice.

Mel: Wow, that was impressive their, Bunny Boy.

Hime: She never listens to any of us.

Y/n: That's because none of you have a scary voice.

Mousey: Hey! I have a scary voice.

Y/n: Oh? You're approaching me with your scary voice?

Mousey: I can't scare the shit out of you, without getting closer.

Y/n: Ho Ho, Then come as close as you like.

Mousey then walked and stood right in front of me, I had to look down at ehr since she was even smaller then me, she barely reached my waist. She then got into a pose and in her deepest voice possible said-