17

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

Hermiones pov

It had been a week, a week since I seen that photo. A week since I saw Ron. A week since I watched my fathers spell wear off and call me dove for the first time in two years. A week since that man died in my arms.

Angry was not the word to describe the feelings I had felt, just after I left the forest mcgonogal was waiting for me. She had saw Ron from her window and came running down, i collapsed in her arms. Breaking down in tears, I felt like I was a young child, a baby who only needed her fathers hug to calm her down but I knew I would never have that again.

His service was 3 days ago...his body brought back to Australia to my mother and sister, they told them it was a murder and that the case has went cold. I wasn't able to attend it....harry held his own funeral for me, we laid flowers on the land he died on. It was just me harry and Draco. I could not bare the idea of anyone else seeing me break down the way I did, the way I have for the last 7 days.

As I walked the crowded corridors of laughing children I stared blankly, I once enjoyed the busyness of the school but now, it was just a reminder of the loss I had continued to feel. This school was my nightmare, that was the only way to describe it now. Everything bad that has ever happened to me has happened in this school.

I refused to speak to anyone, in class the others would try but I would only stare back at them. I had no words of kindness or joy left inside of me, the only words I had would come out in screams and cries at night. Draco would have to pin me down and feed me potions to knock me out...I felt numb.

"Miss granger" flit wick said, it broke me from my trance and I stared down at him "do you know the answer?" He asked, I nodded no and he only looked at me. He said nothing, and walked away, continuing to teach.

Every class was the same, they'd call my name and I would stare blankly at them and nod no. Nod no to anything, I didn't care what they wanted to say or ask, nothing mattered anymore. The last class ended for the day and I walked alone to my common room, I didn't want to eat with the others, I didn't want to see their sad eyes as they looked at me, I didn't want to hear the comforting words they threw at me constantly.

"Hermione.." harry called, out of breath while running towards me. I only turned, holding my books tight to my chest and staring at him "are you okay?" He asked. I nodded yes, the answer was no. "Hermione we're really worried for you" he whispered, pulling me away from the crowded halls. "Speak to me hermione" he said, I only stared at him. Tears building in my eyes "Hermione talk to me...I'm your bestfriend..I'm here...I want to listen" he said, his hands holding my face

"I...I have no words.."I quietly said "yes you do, you know you do" he said, "if I speak...if I say the words...then it is real. What has happened is real and every ounce of anger and rage I'm holding will come out" I said, my brown eyes meeting his green "I will lose control"

"Then lose control with me, I've seen it before. I can handle it! Trust me"

I only nodded, he gently took my hand and walked me to the common room. When we entered I saw Draco standing in the kitchen "mate..would you head upstairs?" Harry asked, his eyes stern as he looked at my fiancé. Draco nodded, sending a small smile my way before leaving. Harry set me down and knelt in front of me

"Let it out" he whispered. I looked at him, the tears finally falling "my...my best friend...my best friend killed my dad" I cried, "W-Why would he do that"

"My...my dad was a good man, he was strong...he had t-two daughters to look out for...he took that away from him..because of me?" I questioned, harry nodded along. Holding my hands tightly "I want to hurt him harry" I whispered "I want to hurt him like he hurt me...like he hurt you...I want to kill him" I said, my anger coming out "I want to fucking kill him! I want to kill him and drag him to my mother and scream that I avenged my father! That I killed his killer" I screamed "I want him dead harry...I've never felt such a feeling as strong as this...I want to kill him"

Harry looked at me, wide eyed and I heard Draco begin to come downstairs "You will..." Draco whispered moving forward, harry nodded. Tears down his face "You will avenge your father...but it doesn't need to end in death" harry said. I nodded, knowing that my words had concerned them...but I stand by them. I will kill him.

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Dracos pov

"She will never be the same.." I said to blaise, we sat in the common room in the middle of the night. I had helped Hermione to bed three hours ago "I can't blame her" blaise said, I nodded "she said she wants to kill him...she screamed it" I whispered "And that concerns you?" He asked "she would never react in such a violent way, even during the war...hes completely traumatised her"

"The state of that poor man's body...I helped remove it from the forest blaise...he had a broken arm, broken legs, bloodied face...stab wounds...magic wounds..you name it that poor man went through it" I said "we will help her Draco...but grief is a powerful thing and she must learn to grow past it herself" he said, i nodded knowing his words were right. She had to figure this one out by herself no matter what I wanted to do to help

"Blaise...I didn't expect to see you here at this time..." a sleepy Hermione whispered "My love what are you doing up? It is 4am" I replied "I can not sleep, I've tossed and turned.." she said "I shall leave you two for the night, I will speak to you both in the morning" blaise said, we both nodded and watched as he gently closed the door

"Come my sweet, let's get you to bed" I said, gently taking her hand and guiding her upstairs. We entered her room and she quickly got into bed, arms open. I laughed slightly, getting myself undressed and climbing in beside her "I love you" she muttered, gently falling back to sleep.

"I love you too"

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘