8

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

Hermiones pov

"Pansy, I don't think the dress can go any tighter" I said, pulling her corset tight, I watched her in the mirror and she smiled "this will do" I laughed and stepped away, Astoria, Ginny and I all looking at her "you look beautiful pans" Astoria said, we all agreed "and look at you three!" She said, turning round. We all wore silk floor length green dresses, each with a slit down the leg. "Todays not about us!" I said "it's all about you!" I giggled, she smiled.

The girls got everything else organised while pansy pulled me aside "I-I just wanted to say thank you" she said, I raised an eyebrow "what for?" I asked "everything, being here, looking after Draco...I feel like I've grown close with you...like we're friends..." she finished "awk now pansy we aren't friends...after today you'll be my sister" I said with a Smile, she hugged me tight "merlin I can't believe this is happening. I thought I would be dreading this...but I can't wait to get up the isle and see him" she said, grabbing her flowers "well come on then! Harry's very impatient!" Ginny said with a giggle. Our heels clicked as we walked down the hall, we stood outside the great hall, pansy father took her arm and we each walked in slowly.

My eyes instantly caught Dracos and i felt a cloud of relief blow over me when he smiled, I took my place and then pansy walked in. She was beautiful, her dress made her look like a princess. She grabbed Harry's hands and the service began, I could feel tears run down my face as I watched my bestfriend say his vows. When I looked around I saw a familiar face in the crowd beside lavender, a tear sliding down his face. He should be standing beside harry...it's his own fault.

I looked away, not allowing myself to think about it anymore just as they announced "I introduce you all to Mr and Mrs potter, you may kiss your bride" mcgonogal shouted with a smile, I smiled as they kissed and started to giggle as harry dipped her. I watched as they walked out and then began to walk out behind them. Dracos arm linked with mine "you look beautiful by the way" he whispered in my ear as we walked down the isle. His voice sent chills down my spine and I smiled "thank you" I whispered back.

The reception was held in the courtyard, all students had already went home for Christmas so it was just the guests and a few teachers harry had asked to be there. I took my seat at the bridal table and grabbed a glass of champagne, taking a sip as I watched the happy couple dance away. I could tell they had falling in love, I knew they would be happy "care to dance.." I turned around and saw Draco with his hand out, bowing slightly "I'd love to" I said with a smile.

He pulled me onto the dance floor just as a slow song began to play. I placed my hands on his shoulders while his rested on my waist "they look so happy..don't they" I said to him, watching my bestfriend twirl his new bride around "they do, I'm glad they have eachother, pairing or not. They work together" Draco said, I nodded in agreement. "You know.." he said, I looked up at him "I've been thinking..." he began "wow, I wasn't sure if you knew how to do that" I said with a laugh, he only smirked "we should exchange one present tonight, before we go to bed" he said "oh, and who says I got you anything" I said playfully "the fact that I haven't been allowed near your room for the last 2 weeks tells me I might have a little something" he said with a laugh

"And here's me thinking I was hiding it so well!" I said "just because you're smart doesn't mean you're good at keeping secrets" he said "well anyway, yes, I'd love that" I said with a smile. He nodded and pulled away, grabbing my hands and twirling me, I smiled as we faced one another again. His face close enough to mine our noses touched, we froze. Our eyes locked together, all it would take was one move and this could change so much. Seconds later we were interrupted "a toast!" The voice boomed, I turned quickly around "oh merlin"