Part 2

Reyna POV (btw quick note, I'll be changing POV' for all y'all Reyna haters) (idk why their are Reyna haters. Like fr, Reyna's a qween #QUEENREYNA)

"Hey." I looked up.

It was Prince Jason.

"Hey."

"Princess Reyna right? Of Olympia?"

"Yes. Prince Jason of Crete? And it's Reyna."

"Yes. And it's just Jason, not prince Jason."

"Alright just Jason"

"So, is it true?" Jason asked.

"What is?"

"About Olympia's athletes. They say there the best."

"Very true."

"I don't believe you. I think Crete has the best."

I smirked, "you want to find out?"

"Find out that Cretan athletes are better than Olympian athletes? Sure"

"Alright then. Tell me Just Jason, what Olympic sports do you dominate."

"Spear fighting and javelin throws."

I snorted. "Pff. Those aren't even good. After the ball is done, we'll settle this. I'll even do it in a dress."

"No way."

"Yes way. Too scared Prince of Crete?"

He laughed. "You wish."

I smiled, "indeed you wish"

His smile melted off, "very funny. Anyway do ya wanna go to some of my friends? The other princess's and princes? I'm good friends with them."

"I don't believe you!" Prince Leonidas glared at the Athenian Princess.

"I don't believe you!" She replied, imitating him.

"No seriously! How is it impossible to build a a walking table?"

"You can't make a walking table you dingus! You'd need to break all the lays of physics!"

"I can and I will!"

"Oh so I'm guessing your also planning on making a flying ship named after your country and naming it the Argo II?"

"As a matter of fact yes!"

The two glared at each other. Prince Perseus and princess Piper looked amused.

"Ahem" Jason cleared his throat.

Prince Leonidas grinned, "Jace!" And hugged the prince.

"Hey Leo, dude."

They noticed me.

"Hey!" Perseus said, "I'm Percy!"

He held out his hand, I shook it.

"Reyna. Of Olympia."

"So you're parents are the ones hosting this are they not?" William asked. "I'm will by the way."

"I'm Will by the way." Di Angelo mimicked Will's voice. "I'm from Delphi the best island ever."

"Oh please! I don't talk like that!"

"Oh please! I don't talk like that!" The Italian prince snorted, "I'd say you talked like that, and that I made a better Will than you did, Solace."

"Oh plea-"

"Save your bickering for later." Princess Piper said, she smiled at me, "I'm Piper. And these two are blonde lover boy and pale lover boy."

"I am not a pale lover boy!"