Part 1

Hey! I'm Styx

So 

keep reading

Reyna POV (of course we're starting with Reyna)

"Presenting! Princess Reyna Avila of Olympia!"

I sighed, this was going to be a very long day. I lift up my head and walk down the stairs with a smile on my face. My black hair was in a messy bun, with a lot of strands hanging on my bronze face.

I wave at my fellow Spartans, lift my purple and gold gown up and take my place next to my father and mother.

"Presenting! Princess Thalia Grace of Crete!" A girl slightly older than me walked down the stairs, her startling lightning blue eyes had a few strands of choppy black hair hanging over them. Her face looked slightly bored, as if she thought this was unnecessary, like me I suppose. Her hands were covered in a silk glove, they hung restless by her black gown.

"Presenting! Prince Jason Grace of Crete." A boy who I guessed what Princess Thalia's brother walked down. He was wearing a light gold dress shirt and sandals. His blue blazer and pants went well with the colour of his eyes. Other than the eyes the two had nothing in common. Prince Jason's skin was slightly tanned, while his sister's was paler.

Jason's blonde hair was cut short neatly, while Thalia's was cut in a choppy way. I guessed that Thalia was the older one.

"Presenting Prince Perseus Jackson of Sparta." A dark haired boy walked down the stairs his eyes closed.

He opened them and gave a smile and a polite wave. His messy black hair looked like several people had tried to tame it but didn't succeed. Sea green eyes shine happily. Perseus's eyes matched with his chiton, secured by the waist with a simple black belt. Muscular tanned arms showed. I could hear other girls falling for him. He wore long gladiator black sandals.

"Presenting prince Tyson of Sparta"

Prince Tyson grinned at the crowd and waved, his brown hair matched with his peanut butter coloured pants and brown dress shirt. Unlike Perseus and Jason, he didn't wear long sandals, instead he wore a simple brown sandal.

"Presenting! Prince Fai Zhang of New Asia!"

A muscular boy with close cropped black hair and a face that made you want to squeeze stepped in. He wore a red chiton and red sandals.

"Presenting! Prince Nico di Angelo of Italy!"

A pale boy stepped in. He wore a black chiton, and black sandals. His long black hair covered one of dark brown eyes. His expression looked sad, I remembered hearing his mothers death when I was 8. Then a few years ago, the crown Princess died in a fire. I still remember his pained face as he stood by his sister in her funeral, no body had been found. Royals were invited to go to the funeral. I went of course. Hylla went with me as did my parents.

I remember how at the end of the funeral, Prince Nico ran into the palace with tears in his eyes, his black cape fluttering. His father King Hades had ordered the guards to leave his son alone. As I remember his exact words were "the boy has lost his sister and mother. Leave him to grief, he will recover."

"Presenting! Princess Hazel Levesque of Italy!"

Princess Hazel walked in, she was about 14. Coffee brown skin, chocolate brown hair, Hazel eyes and an adorable face. Nico's half sister. I remember when I saw the royal newspapers heading saying "Princess Hazel Levesque of Italy found." Under it it said:

"King Hades has hidden his daughter Hazel away from the rest of us and his only son, Prince Nico."

It showed a picture of the prince by his fathers throne. A crown of Laurel Wreaths upon the kings head.

"After the death princess Bianca di angelo, our young prince was named the crown prince. Now after 2 years, princess Hazel Levesque was claimed by King Hades, who never told us about his daughter because apparently, she and her mother were presumed dead after they got kidnapped. The princess revealed that her mother hadn't made it as there was an earthquake which allowed our princess to escape with her mother from their kidnapper, sadly, her mother, Marie Levesque, died in her daughters hands after she took a direct hit from a mud ball which infected a wound she already had on her heart."

"Presenting! Princess Piper McLean of Thebes!" A pretty girl with brownish skin and brown hair walked down, her dress was blue and her eyes reflected it. She wore sandals too.

"Presenting! Prince William Solace of Delphi!" A boy walked in a yellow chiton. The chiton the exact colour as his sun kissed blond hair. His blue eyes were blue, like the sky.

"Presenting! Princess Annabeth Chase of Athens!"

Scary stormy gray eyes, princess blonde hair. That's how she looked. She had a dagger by her side. Secured by a belt. Her gray dress was pretty and was absolutely her style.

"And lastly! Presenting! Prince Leo Valdez of Argos!"

A crowd favourite. Him and Perseus were the ones who got the most attention. Prince Valdez had curly black hair (or was it dark brown?) and an impish smile. He was short, but slightly muscular. He had a orange fiery chiton secured around the waist by a black belt. He wore black and orange sandals like Perseus's. His chiton showed off his biceps. He had a tattoo on on of his biceps.

He impishly grinned at the crowd, as if already planning on making trouble. Perseus winked at him, obviously thinking the same.

Prince Leo walked towards Perseus of Athens and stood next to him and Prince Tyson.

"Let the royal dance, begin!" 

958  words, not bad.

More next time?

Also I'm sorry If I don't update weekly, I have school and I'll update more 

Our Crown, Our LivesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara