🗻 Aashiyana 🗻

Start from the beginning

Nritayam Dance Academy

Which is close today due to heavy snow fall .but all the students of academy come to Aashiyana willa to greet the special one.

=============🥶🥶🥶============
Here introduce the characters again why you all get it by reading.

RaghavRao and Pallavi RaghavRao together running Nritayam dance academy since 8months.

Jayatijwelars all branch main office is now in Shimla handle by raghav only .

Raghav thinks that he earn very much and satisfied with his work now he want to spend more time with family in peace but luck was not in hand thier shifting and all pileup meetings new projects make him more busy unwantedly and that always spices up small little fight between couple.

Though they are most stunning and made for eachother couple of Shimla and popular in all youngsters.

Pallavi's PR boutique again reopened 1 year ago and successfully running on top position in North India and South India. But her main focus on her children and dance academy and family that's it.

She is manage all the task with the help of her two mothers who are handling boutique work at age of late 60together in pallavi's absence fluently.

So pallavi's wish a house in mountain fulfilling by her dearest husband as they shift to Shimla.

Ridhan and Rivan Rao now 5years old naughty boys of Raghvi. They are more mature than their age and well mannered and extremely possessive towards thier mother and sister just like thier father.

Paridhi Rao is 2year 3month old cutest most naughtiest bean in family who is now more dominating and mischievous. She is apple of all raos and whole colony.

Let me tell you something secret....

Rivan and pari share a different bond both always fighting with eachother but at the end can't away from eachother .thier day starts with fights and end with hugging eachother.

Ridhan is most sensible and sensitive baby boy. Who always analysis the situation than react not like Rivan who directly jump on solution and take fight.

Rivan has an anger problems but for his siblings he is most loving and caring brother. He is just 2min elder than Ridhan but show as he is pari and Ridhu's big brother after get to know from thier parents he always tell everyone he is thier protector. He loves his both siblings most can't share with anyone.

Rivan and paridhi has all the quality like Raghav like same anger, stubborn possessive nature, loving, caring and not like more socialize where Ridhan has mature, socialize, loving, rarely angered but possessive for love ones specially when his siblings sharing .

Pari is like pallavi more in looks and talking also, her nonstop bak bak all academy students princess she is. She loves to give lectures to others in her baby language but so much loving and possessive baby girl for her brothers .

Pari's possessive nature at what extent you all witness it in future episode.

She is chatterbox for family. Raghav's Angel always support raghav in her parents fight.

Jaya rao get her new friend along with her Sharda Aai beacuse of sudden demise of Vijay baba. After that Raghav took her with him and now Jaya never feel alone because she has a good friend with whom both share eachother feelings. Nikhil get a job in Australia so he went there.

Kirti is in London and happy with her baby girl Kriya who is 1year now and she is key to mend Kirti and yuvraj relationship again. Kiraj again together after almost a year beacuse of Kriya.