☺Masumiyat ☺

Hello everyone...

Let's peep inside the story...

Witnessing some Masumiyat with shararat... Of our Rivan and Ridhan 😊😘

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

So cute little Bunnies 🥰😘😘

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Raghav is so much in tension after pallavi's call.

He requested farhad to give some idea  that how to manofying his bhabhi... Who is now at home being angry atom bomb and that too with two little body guards with weapons.. Ready to attack on him.

Farhad :- Anna aap esa kam karte hi kyo ho jisme bhabhi se mar khani pde Aur to aur hamesha muje apko bachana pde.

Raghav :-tere ko Lagta hai ye sari ladki kya nam bola pallavi n... Ha... Ye tiya, Lina, Maya... Ko janta hai kya... Are ye kon hai... Mene to nam pehli bar suna hai..arey Mera insse dur dur tak koi lena dena nahi hai.Par ye bat tera bhabhi sunta hi nahi hai Bas hamesha mere ko hi punishment deta hai.

Farhad :- kya Anna bhabhi se aapki Itni fatti kyu hai? Wo to Bahot achhi hai.

Raghv :- ha tera bhabhi to gay🐄 hai gay🐄  Bas mere samne hi sherni ban jati hai 🐯...aur uske do chote seru 🐣🐆ande se nikle nahi par gussa to apne Nana ki tarah hai.

Farhad :- apke bachhe apki tarah honge na 🐆🐆

Farhad smile say this and Raghav narrow his eyes to him.

Raghav :-Mere ko ye jamela khatam hone k bad mil batata hai me tere ko.

Raghav with watermelon and chocolate pancakes and vada pav also Pani puri all this stuff packed from famous shop and after that he buy bouquet of roses for her and also some chocolates also and yes chhotu Raghav rao k liye balloons also and with that he go to his house.

As he enter inside his home and pray for God and walk toward his room and Amma said all the best and smile inwardly and all the staff look at him and all the stuff with him for manofying his belove wife.

As he reach near room he hear TV sounds and laughing sounds from inside ,he with deep breathing slowly open the door as soon as he open the door two little body guards stand infront of him.

Ridhan rao Rivan rao both stand there with their toy guns and aiming at Raghav.

Daddy...

Both twins are said that with greeted teeth...

Mumma is so much angliy, Mumma not talking to you..

Ohh daddy...
Rivu ridhu dono gussa hai daddy se...