Love is in the 🇬🇧London 🍉

Hey crazy lovers of Raghvi...

Let's see in London what store more for us 🤗🍉

✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻✍️🏻🌻

🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻

Few days latter

Raghav and farhad both are talk about their new project which they get just 2days ago.

Today they have lot of work with kirti and yuvraj.

Pallavi is busy on last time preparation for the designer clothes launch as tomorrow.

So from two days two local thieves of London are noticing thier higher security around Bunglow.

Past two days there are some snow fall in the city and kids love the weather.

Twin babies are with Amma and Mariah and workers.

Today this two clownary thieves are deciding to enter in the house through terece part.

Raghav and pallavi both are late today because of their work

Raghav and pallavi both are late today because of their work. And here babies are watching home alone movie with Amma as they were so happy as comedy scenes play as they understand that.

The thief are at night come back side and started to climb buy due to snow their legs slip most of the time and they fall with thud and made cry faces.

With huff and puff they are trying again and finaly climbing up and enter through window.

They are now do happy dance and use stairs to come down... After that they both feel hungry and smell delicious food from kitchen. They went to kitchen and open lids and see delicious food and their stomach growling and they take one dishes and start eat.

Listening this sounds Amma and Mariah come to the kitchen and saw them and they were smiling and here Amma and Mariah both fummes in anger.

Both twins are look behind from their grandma to this thieves and give cute angry frown to them.