Mystery revelation 🧐

Hello lovely readers 😘🍉

Let's find out what mysterious secret hide from everyone 🧐
✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

New York

Raghav and farhad both are now fine and in conscious state.

Farhad :- Annna aap ko nahi Lagta yeah sab wo deal k bad start huwa hamare Sath.. Hum yaha se wo rare diamonds le Jane wale hai yahi wo log uss din lene aaye the kya..?

Raghav :- ha farhad ye diamonds k pichhe hai aur wo pane k liye hi uss din wo aaye the.

Flashback

As the early morning Raghv and farhad both were in same room and they ordered only coffee with some toast and boil eggs in breakfast and after that they went out from the room.

As they were enter in the lift their felt sudden headedness and with that they were reached to parking area in basement and before they enter in their car they're surround by some black suits army and they took them inside the car and put gun behind the ear and warning them didn't move or make any pull up stunt or smartness.

One of the man check on bag and couldn't get anything but Raghav was struggle for came out of their hold and in these process they were attack on their foreheads and car dashed with compound wall only and before its catch fire they came out and get unconscious and fall on ground, the security staff of the hotel and other staff also saw these and running to help them and within second they were attempting by doctors.. Soon police officers arrived on time.

Case is now high-profile in New York City and all the officers are busy on one lead of Mark the New York City mafia gang leader.

He is the most dangerous Man and his working style in his field that shows that once he is behind something precious thing than he was like that achieve anyhow with hook or crook

After knowing that Raghavrao had that precious blue diamonds that he taken from here in walt and after that use in their upcoming project for the New York 's top business tycoon company.

Raghav is collaborate this deal and that news spread like fire and mafia world had an eye on that limited editions blue diamond, but there are some reason behind it that reveals soon in front of Raghavrao.

Raghav is fine now and want to meet with the head of the mafia, Mark also want to meet ,so officially meet they have fixed without involvement of police, but Raghav's side he is not talking any chance so it's secret only high command of New York crime branch know about the meet, here foreign country Raghav doesn't want any kind of crime relating problem.

Mark is also so smart so his spies were   eyes on every move of Raghv, and they are meet in professional way on Mark's  willa outside from the main city, here his men come to take Raghav and farhad after blindfold them.