Adhura me terebina ... Meri Hiriye 😥

Another emotional part tissues ready.

Let's go to Pallvi my cuties pai...

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻🍉🍉🍉🍉

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

Hospital...

After doctor leave cabin as behind guity and sad raghav with Teary eyes Amma consoling him he was just hugging her tightly and crying loudly..

Kirti get a idea and told her brother.

Kirti :- bhai aap bhabhi koi hills station jaisi shant jaga par lekar Jana chahiye to ye unka insecureness and anxiety bhi kam ho jaye shayad bhabhi ko apka love and care nazar aajaye or wo sab dhire dhire bhul jaye.

Waise twins ka pre school abhi bndh hai.

Raghav think about it. And planning on some days latter to be go Munnar .

These time only pallavi and three kids because of next month ending kirti and Yuvaraj marriage and after that 15 days Ahmad's nikah... I mean marriage.

So raghav is carefully planning all these trip related arrangements.

Amma and kirti both are discussing so many shopping related things like matching ornaments ,outfits .

Mehndi design

House decoration...

Mandap decorations.

Telugu style festival...

But..
But..

In all this vat savitri pooja also come next month.

Buying gold jewelry for kirti and Yuvaraj.

In all this chaos babies are really naughty they one day do extremely funny and hilarious stunt.

Pari is also enjoying whole hustle bustle.

After this incident Pari is 2.5month old some new change occurs and that change is she always with mumma during whole day never remember daddy but at evening as soon as she saw him and he take her they both and with twins playing till dinner.

After hospital discharge one more thing change between our Raghavi.

Pallavi become silent infront of Raghav  she only gives important questions answers to him and despite anything related to three children.

She is make huge long wall surrounds her heart like very much stronger without him, so again no heart breaks for her ,for that she even  sleeps with Ridhan and Rivan's  room with them in corner. These all matter are unaware infront of family members.

They are behaving good couple.

Raghav's heart ach now for pallavi's presence, her closeness, her talk,thier cute banters Telugu Vs Marathi all are missing.