🥰Mere Dever ki sadi hai 🥰 part 2

Hey friends I am back...

Hope you enjoy the previous part..

Rivan and Ridhan both are in trouble or they are trouble for others?

Pari is safe or not?

Amhad ki sadi first in Marathi style..

Let's witnessing this in story...

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Next morning...

Raghav is sitting with sad pouty face .

Raghav is constantly looking towards the closet direction where his angry bird wife blabbering since morning after he was awake .she scolding him in her Marathi language and that too making cute puppy face.

Raghav is standing in front of her and doing up down with holding ears and continue say sorry to pallavi.

Raghav :- sorry.. Sorry.. Dil se sorry saree ka dukan... Maf kardo phir esa bilkul nahi hoga.

Please please pallavi sorry... For all the mess up.

Pallavi is come closer to him very very closer trio kids look at them and smiles mischievously.

Raghav gets nervous while his wife come really colser to him and first she blow in Raghav's ear than in sexy deep voice speak... I will forgive you but Mr rao... Umm there are two condition ...today you have to do all house hold cores and second that you have also take care of Paridhi and Ridhan and Rivan.. Understand..
Pallavi move her finger sensually on Raghav's face to neck... Raghav gulps hard.. Pallavi stand now her original position.

Raghav :- me sab karega... Lekin ye jo tumne abhi apna devilpana dikhaya na uska revenge lega me bhi..

Pallavi :- all the very best Mr rao..

Babies aaj apke Daddy apko ready karenge... Phir nasta bhi yahi banayege aur school bhi drop kar n aayenge.

Kyu Mr rao aaj ye sab sambhal loge na...!

Raghav is with pouty look said okay and than take both twins to bath and after that he make them ready.

After that he makes PARI ready.

Than he quickly cook some pasta with sauce and fruit salad... For all members of house and also make orange juice.

Baby eat thier breakfast and after that they are going to pre school as Raghav himself drop him.

Seeing Raghav in pre school all the teachers start attacking on him... Or we can say ongoling on him by being extra sweet with him.

They are shamelessly starre his well build physics.