Pallavi's Mood swings on Peak 😀

Hello Readers
Here I come again to meet you all.

So be ready for laughter ride again.

Pallavi and her mood swings on fire..

Let's peep in side story. 😊
************************************

In mid night.

Pallavi just wake up with jolt because she feels sweating and hot through AC temprature low still she feeling like difficulty in breathing and as she feels suffocate in room suddenly and here Raghav just sleep peacefully.

Pallavi first thought let him sleep but her sleep is far away so she thought walking in balcony for sometime to catch up some fresh air so these suffocation reduces and as she feeling relax after that she comes inside again in sometime.

She silently sitting up remove his arm around her and slides out from comforter and without noice come over balcony and walking here and there for fresh air after sometime she feel relief and thought to seat for while on couch and gazing at deep sky for sometime.

She start talking to babies as they understand but she starting feeling that connection with them and as they understood her just she is 6 week only but her mother nature strikes her with hormonal changes and she feels her babies so she starting talk to them.

Tum logo ko bhi nini nhi aa rahi hai Mumma ki tarah.. Dekho na pappa to ghode bech k so rahe hai aaram se, Mumma kya kar rahi hai or babies kya kar rahe hai pdi hi nahi hai..

Hum jag rahe hai or wo soye rahe yeah to bahot badi na insafi ho jayegi nahi Chalo hum pappa ko bhi jagaye kya.

She talking while her hand on her flat tummy and she comes inside the room and goes towards Raghav's side and start waking up him by nudging ,poking with her fingers on his shoulder, as if he wake up easily.

Pallavi :- now she got annoyed plus irrited and start pitting patting him on his shoulder and completely saking up with both hands.

Raghav..

Utho jaldi..
Muje nind nahi aa rahi or tum ghode ghadhe Sab bech k aaram se so rahe ho..

Utho.. Naa

Raghav wake up with jolt and because of her continuous saking and shouting.

He rub his eyes and show his wife's annoying and sad cute face asking him for something.

Aye Saree ka dukan kya huwa itna rat ko kayko chilla raha tha Achha khasa mera neend se uthaya,

She is now more annoying than before and irritated that he only see that she is awake and she ruined his beauty sleep but not asking for once that why she still up at this time,
so she doesn't say anything and about to get up but raghav holding her hand and make her sit again.

Raghav :-
cupping her face and asking her

Kya huwa kyu sad or angry bird banke ghum raha itna rat me mera pallavi or usse nind kyu nahi aa raha abhi to soya tha na to achanak kya huwa?

Batao apne raghav ko..

Pallavi :- Muje suffocation jaisa lag raha tha to balcony me gai waha acha lagaa par Phir bhi neend nahi aa rahi kya karu.

Raghav :- kya man kar raha hai batao

Pallavi :- walk par chale Hamare garden me bahar, tum Chalo mere sath.

Bate karo thodi der kyunki muje nind nai aa rahi Abhi tumse bat karne ka man tha to uthaya.