Raghvi lal ishaq :-Holi special 🍉🥰

Hey friends...

How are you doing all?

Let's start story ....Holi special ✍️🏻🍉
It's 50th episode so I try to make it more special for you all readers 🥰
Soon hopefully I get 50k view also 🥰

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

So starting with beautiful picture

✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉

RR mansion

Holi morning...

Raghvi's room...

Pallavi and both twins are look at Raghav mischievously and smiles silently near sitting beside sleeping Raghav.

Trio quietly make drawing on his face with colors actually pallavi did all this twins are look at their father and smile at eachother and than try to pull thier father's cheek... They are unable to control thier laughter so they're laughing loudly see thier father's clown face with colours.

Listening thier laugh Raghv wake up and give trio confused reaction.. Pallavi is smart and quick enough to get out from the room with twins as fast as possible before raghav react.

Raghav is watching trio and they're out of his site like light and now he is sit on bed and yawning and stretching himself than goes to the bathroom. As soon as he see his face he shouts in louder voice.

Palllavvvvi rao...
Yeah tumne thik nahi kiya... Iska Badla me leke rahega...

Pallaviii and all others are laughing hard outside the room . Both twins are look clue less but they are playing with water gun and giggles loudly and wet eachother and and other family members that make them so happy.

Here all are ready for Holi party at morning and wait for Raghav to ready and come out for breakfast

Pallavi's outfit

You are my only one 💏On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara