~EPISODE EIGHT-PART FIVE~

Start from the beginning

"Thank you guys, you have been a wonderful crowd, but we only have time for one more song. So sit tight because last but not least, we have me performing. So sick, by Ne-Yo." Holly clasps her hand together, as the song starts.

"Gotta change my answering machine, Now that I'm alone. Cause right now, it says that we can't come to the phone." Holly bops her head to the beat.

"Man, I've enjoyed everything about this performance." Harry shakes his head. "Same." Everyone nods. "And I'm so sick of love songs, so tired of tears." Holly sings, and dances.

"Come on everyone, join in." Holly claps on the beat. "Sing with me as well!" Holly shouts, pointing to everyone as they continue to clap. "So done with wishing, you were still here." Holly smiles proudly as everyone sings.

"Said, I'm so sick of love songs, so sad and slow. Why can't I turn off the radio? Why can't I turn off the radio?
Why can't I turn off the radio?" Holly doesn't even get to sing the last word before she's bombarded with a group hug, Chip being the first one to her.

"We're all so proud of you." Kate smiles, as she hugs the girl. "Thank you guys for listening." Holly starts to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" Billy asks.

"Holly, congratulations you passed your secret challenge, and gained an extra point for getting Chip to sing with you."

"Badabingbadaboom in yo faces!" Holly jumps up and down in excitement. "Thinking you can try and catch up to me? You're having a bubble, no one is beating me on this leaderboard babe." Holly shakes her head, slinging her arm around Chip's shoulder.

"Well done for Holly, but secret challenge or not, that was fucking amazing." Grace shakes her head, giving her another round of applause.

"Thank you, gurl." Holly puts her hand to her heart. "Appreciate it." The brunette smiles, bringing Grace into a hug.

"I'm telling you, that's even better than the fucking reading festival, and that's saying something." Grace says, to the camera. "I might get her to perform and my birthday party." She itches her head.

"You know what, after that performance, I'm Fucking knackered, I'm going to sleep, just wait here." Holly tells everyone when she walks to the bedroom.

"Where else could we go?" Max asks. "Shut up, you could've gone anywhere in the house." Holly walks out of the bedroom, wrapped up in her duvet.

"I'm so sorry yeah, but you look like a tampon, and now I can't unsee it." Grace bursts out laughing. "Fucking hell, I do." Holly scoffs, looking in the mirror.

"Oh well, night friends." Holly nods, cuddling up to Chip. "You two are the cutest." Liv says turning to the two.

"You always say this." Chip laughs, as he starts stroking Holly's hair. "I know, it's because it's the truth." Liv shrugs. "Well, she's knocked out, already." Chip says when he hears Holly breathing heavily.

"Is she snoring?" Max asks. "No, breathing heavily." Chip shakes his head. "Ahhh, alright." The boy nods, sitting down. "A couple of years back, Harry kicked a football in her face. She's been breathing like this ever since." Chip laughs at the memory.

"Holly, we're moving space." Chip whispers to his girlfriend. "Carry me, please." She yawns, keeping her eyes closed. "Alright." He sighs, sliding his hands under her legs and back picking her up.