Part 16

Author POV ( It's easy to write )

" OH MY GOD WE DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING " Lia shout as she enter the house . Jungkook rolls his eyes then move away from jimin . Jimin look at lia and was shocked to see everyone including Jungkook friends was standing there .
" What are you guys doing here " Jimin Said while glaring at Lia . " We don't know you guys became that much close after one night " Bambam said ." oh my god what did my eyes saw now I have to sanitized it " Suga said while blocking his eyes with Jhope hand . Tae just looked at Yoongi with disguised on his face . " Yeah now I can't romance with my husband because of you guys In my own house " Jungkook said with no expression. Everyone nervously laughs then Stop because Jungkook and Jimin both was glaring at them . " Who told you Guys to come " Jimin said.
" Lia did she told us you guys invited us " taehyung said .
" What when did we invited you " Jungkook said.  Lia slowly start to back away but before she escape Jimin grab a fry pan and run after Lia chasing her the whole house .

After sometimes

After chasing lia everyone sat down on the sofa .
" That's good you guys patch up together " Jackson said.
" but we didn't come here for nothing we are here because I have to told you both something " Taehyung said.
" what it is " Jimin said .
" mom told you guys to go on a trip or honeymoon " Taehyung said . Jungkook and Jimin eyes wide open .
" haha nice So where should we go " Jungkook said .
" Not we it's all of us " Jackson said . Jimin and jungkook was both confused.
" because after mom told me that we planned that all of us will go on a trip together you guys can get your personal space but we are going with you guys " Taehyung said with a silly smile which Jimin wish to wiped off .
" are you crazy " Jungkook said . " no we're not " Yugyeom said .  Jungkook was about to say more but Tae cut him and said .
" So where should we go " He said . " Maybe Japan " Lisa said. " why Japan " Jhope said.  " because there my uncle live and he have a House where he didn't live but he always told maid to clean the house , so we can go there " Lisa said and hopefully everyone agreed.
Jungkook and Jimin have no choice so they also agreed .
Honestly Jimin was having no problem but Jungkook have . but he can't say anything because no one gonna care .

After sometime Everyone went to their house . Jimin close the door and jungkook immediately hug him From behind . Jimin let out a giggle. Jungkook place his Head in the shorter shoulder. Jimin also place his head on Jungkook's .
" when did you became so romantic to me bunny hyung" Jimin said . " I am sorry I was so idiot to be rude to you " Jungkook said and sniff Jimin neck .
" bunny hyung stop it's so itchy " Jimin said try to stop his laugh. Jungkook stop and give peck on Jimin Lip's .
" now go and have breakfast can we " Jimin said and jungkook nodded his head.
Both of them start to eat their breakfast .

TBC

Vote , Share , comment .

Stay happy always.

Sorry it's short .