Part 12💜

At Wedding Venus

Jimin POV

I was sitting at a chair while Taehyung  was Walking around and Singing Manic by stary kid's with Alien Lyrics.

Jimin Outfit

Tae outfit

Suddenly I saw Jungkook and A blonde's hair girlwith him

Suddenly I saw Jungkook and A blonde's hair girlwith him .
I saw that when The girls gaze Set on me She bagan to  run Towards me .

Author POV

When Rosé saw a cute mochi face boy with wearing a White and black dress . she began to run towards him.

Jungkook look where she is going. He find rosé way towards Jimin .he immediately look away.

Jungkook Doesn't Hate Jimin ,He Just don't wanna Marry Him. He don't like this .He Just Wanted to Cancelled this Marriage

Is this A good idea of Jungkook but Jimin Love him more then Anything What about Jimin .

Rose came and Set next to Jimin. "hey " Rosé with Excited all over her Face .
Hey may I known you" Jimin asked Rosé. " No But I am Jeon Chaeyeong or Rosé I am Jungkook sister" Rosé Introduced herself to Jimin .

Jimin Eye's wide open . "oh Sorry I didn't recognized you Rosé" Jimin said. It's OK " Rosé said and smiling ear to ear. Jungkook just Standing Far from Them.

" Jimin Oppa I heard you have a Big brother " Rosé asked Jimin. " Are you Talking about my weird Brother Park Taehyung " Jimin said ." Why Weird " Rosé asked Jimin with confused Face . " Don't you Heard Some Weird Singing voice " Jimin said . " Where "
" There " Rosé look around Saw Tae Back side. she got up and went to Tae.

" YoU CaN'T StOP with ThIS FEeLIng ~~~~~~"Tae Was hitting high note and A red Rose was at his hand as a mic. Rosé came And knock on Tae back. " Who The He- Tae Turn around and saw rosé. His wide open. he got stunned by Rosé Beautiful eyes. He stared at Rosé Face until Rosé called his name .

Tae came to reality and clean his thoart . " Hi Tae oppa " Rosé said and give Tae hyung a smile.

Tae POV

Is she is a Human or Angel. How beautiful she is . her Eyes Are so Beautiful. In my life I didn't saw a that much Beautiful and cute Girl.

I didn't even Realized How Long I was Looking at Her until She called me to the reality.

Huh May I know who are you " I asked her with Confused face . And I think She notice My curiosity. She smile and introduced herself as Jeon Rose and shJUNGKOOK FREAKING SISTER. JUNGKOOK HAS A SISTER. Whatever She is beautiful.

I talked with her a little suddenly Jungkook Call her out to go home . Why so early. Rosé turn around to me and said Bye then left.

I went to jimin and sat next By him . He looked me within a curious look .
" Why are you upset" He asked. " Nothing " I don't wanna Know Jimin about my crush Or he Gonna Tease me the whole Life.

But I am Sure She is gonna be My Future wife.

Jimin POV

Is Tae is okay The way he was smirking. He look more Weird then other time. Whatever He is a big psycho.

                       TBC

Hey Guys sorry for late update. I am A lazy Brat .

Plz Vote , Comment, Share

BYE~~~~ Borahae.

Take care.💜💜💜💜