Part 10

Next day

Author POV

Jimin please came downstairs " Tae shout. After sometimes jimin come downstairs with his red eyes due crying. Are you OK " Iu ask. Yes nonna don't worry about me" Jimin said with a sad smile
They outfit

 Yes nonna don't worry about me" Jimin said with a sad smileThey outfit

Ok Then eat" The said

Ok Then eat" The said. No hyung I am not to eat I am leaving " Jimin said and went outside. The and Iu also run Jimin.
At college.
Jimin came Lia run to Jimin and hug him.
Good morning Bestie" Lia said. Jimin hummed. Lia look at Jimin with worries and said.
Are upset about Jungkook right" Jimin look at lia then hug her . It's OK jimin" Lia said.
Jackson came and hug Jimin
Good everyone " Jackson said. Hey bro" Take said smiling. Sope came . They were standing and suddenly they saw Jungkook entered.
Everyone look at jk But Jungkook just ignored them.

Jk outfit

lia look at upset Jimin

Mochi don't be upset" Yoongi said. Jimin nodded his then went straight to class.

Time skip

At lunch time

Jungkook was sitting alone in empty table. And Jk friend were at Jimin table. Lisa turn around and started to Jungkook to came.
Bro why are sitting alone came and sit With us" Lisa said. Jungkook ignored her then yiren came sit next Jk.

Hi baby" Yiren said . Jungkook look at yiren and smile. Hey my love" Jk said .
Lisa was kept calling jk . Jungkook get annoyed and can't Control his anger .

WHAT YOU FREAKING PROBLEMS LISA, AND SHOULD I SIT MY TABLE IS HERE NOT THERE IF YOU MY FRIENDS THEN CAME SIT HERE OR GET OUT OF GROUP UNDERSTAND " Jungkook yell at Lisa , Everyone became shock by Jungkook sudden angers.
Lisa left the cafeteria ryunjin run after her. Jungkook also leave. Oh! Is this his voice or a speaker " Tae said. Shut up" Yugyeom. Jimin get up and run After Jungkook.
Where are you" Iu shout but Jimin didn't answer.

Ah Guys I am coming " Lia said, Where are you going now " Tae said.

At college campus.

BUNNY HYUNG " Jimin shout and running after Jk because Jk was walking so fast. Jimin kept calling jk. Jk turn around.
STOP CALLING ME THAT I AM NOT YOUR BUNNY" Jk yell at Jimin. Jimin flinch a bit. Hyung I- Jungkook cut Jimin word and start to yell at him.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TELL, YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT YOUR FATHER FIX OUR MARRIAGE RIGHT, THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT. YOU I HAVE A FU#@ KING GIRLFRIEND BUT STILL YOU WANT TO MARRY ME" Jungkook said . Jimin became teary, Jimin heart being broken that his crush, His only one love yell at him.

Hyung Please list--
WHAT SHOULD I LISTEN HUH, YOU KNOW WHAT I DIDN'T SEE YOU THAT I ONLY SEE AS MY FRIEND NOTHING "  Jimin take a back . Jungkook calm a bit then said " I not gonna say no to this marriage because my mom gonna but don't anything from me after we married, I can't give you hope that I should love you" Jungkook said and turn around to leave and saw yiren stand behind him listening everything. Baby let me explains " Jungkook said yiren go away from there and jk run behind her. Jimin started to sobbing so hard.
Lia was there and saw everything. She came jimin and hug him so tight.

Ssshh Calm down everything will be jimin please don't cry" Lia said. After sometimes jimin stop crying.
Lia please don't tell everyone what happened here he already hate if everyone know this he will hate me even more" Jimin said. Lia nodded her head.

Jimin and lia go to bathroom . Jimin wash his face and went cafeteria to find others but didn't find them there. Where are they" Lia said. I don't know" Jimin said. Hey listen " Lia called a student. Yes" Did you know where is our friends " Lia ask. Oh they go to P.E room" The student said. OK thank you" Lia said then leave the cafeteria with Jimin .

At P.E class

Jimin and lia entered the class and saw Tae and Jhope was playing Basketball and others was sitting and chatting. Oh Jimin and lia you came " Yoongi said. Jimin nodded. Where you have been" Jackson ask.

Nothing and by the way what you guys doing here" Lia change the topic. Actually we all don't have class" Tae said.
After playing they left college because Jimin said he didn't feel well so they leave early.

Vote, Follow , comment.
Bye bye💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛