part 13

Next Day

Jimin POV

" She's so beautiful right " Tae Said. " You Saying The Same thing From the Yesterday " I said Glared at him." I know But I can't stop thin- " Before he finished I got up from there and went To my Room. Ugh He's so Annoying. i come to my room and slam my door. I lay down on bed.
He Talking about he's love but what about me. I am Getting married with who hate me . It's been So long He didn't talk to me. He Ignored me in college.
A Tear Left from my Eyes. I was Busy in my thought suddenly a IU noona come to my room. " Are you crying " she asked. " No why would I' I said. " Nothing I Want you to come with me because I was about to go mall " She said. I nodded my head and went to ready.

After few days

At their wedding day

Author POV

Everyone was Busy with Marriage thing . Jimin was getting ready for wedding and he was thinking about his future. What he gonna do in future. He didn't get a chance to Talk with Jungkook . The taller boy always ignored him. Jimin know Jk will never love like he do but he want Everything be good with jk .

Now he is ready and want to the Venus. He stood in front of the door. He took a deep breath and grab his father arm. He have to do it . He doesn't has any other choice. The door open and reveal so many people was waiting for jimin to Come. Jimin step inside the Venus.

Hello everyone sorry for short chapter . but I hope you guys like it. Vote , Comment , Share.

Happy Birthday To Jungkook and Me . Today is also my Birthday. HAPPY EVER BIRTHDAY JEON JUNGKOOK REMEMBERED WE ALL LOVE YOU.💜💜💜