Brawl

Beer and a fist holding a wooden mug fly through the air. A twitch of the ear appears as the mug makes contact with the head of the Faunus. The beer rains down as the impact is made with the smell of its dark pepper, wheat, and mold, freshening the natural odor of the room. It stains the clothes with a sticky feeling that binds hairs together, along with adding a yellow texture to every surface it lands. The moment of the Faunus girl falling on her ass punctuates the sound of a bar fight in the background. An eruption of chaos overtakes the feeling of anxiety. Tables flip, cards fly in the air, screams are made both from within and outside the tavern. A bar fight erupts with no rhyme or reason. Things are thrown, said, and shot. The mix of the bard playing a battle hymn, chants of arcane from an audience, faint glows of blue, green, and black fill the back of the barroom as spells exchange across the room. A bass tone of flesh hitting flesh provides contrast to the high pitch screams of skin being eaten away. The chime of steel stops as it impacts leather, adding a subtle beat. Finally, the sound of the rusty hinges of the front door swinging open allows the outside wind to whistle its way into the heart of the bar.

The fight rages on, scaring everyone involved as more and more blood is added to the stained wooden floors. Tobias turns to his right, sending a punch at the person who had just entered the bar. His jab with a broken and bloody mug goes right above the memorable matte sapphire horns of his wife. A drop of the beer leaps off a shard of wood from the broken mug landing on her cheek.

Letting out a sigh and dropping the tension within his muscles, he takes in the view of his wife. Not a single hair out of place from where she arranged it in the morning; the only visible difference is that of the mud mixed with blood that creates the boot prints behind her. While her body remains reserved, her face tells a different story: that of mischief. With a smile of both pleasure and intrigue of the fight going on behind Tobias, she focuses on the appearance of her husband, a busted lip that ties his beard hairs to a tangled mess, the swelling of a black eye on his left side, yet his eyes remain determined. She places a hand on his chest "Isn't this how we met?" Tobias drops the broken mug, caressing her hand with his twitching palm "Not now Eve." He turns in one fluid motion to reveal the fight going on behind him. "A demon? Why is that here Tobias?" Evelynn's skin begins to crawl at the first glance of the creature. Tobias points, leading Evelynn's eye to their daughter with a pristine dagger now looming over a groveling Wymond. Tobias takes a deep breath, tensing up his body in preparation for another blow. He takes his right hand, placing it in Evelynn's. The twitch ceases in the warmth of her grasp and the feeling of her smooth skin on his calloused and swollen hand provides a clear view of what to do next. With a gentle tug of the arm, the parents make their way to their daughter in the storm of the drawl.