chapter 28

I walk into Derek's house and sit next to him on the couch. I steal some of his blanket, pulling it over myself.

"What you watching?" I ask. "A documentary.. shush" he says. I climb onto his lap. He loosely wraps his arms around my waist. I cuddle into him.

I start kissing him. "Meredith, I'm missing the show!" He whines against my lips. I pull away. "Sorry" I cuddle into him.

"Can we fool around later?" I smirk at him. "Fool around?" He asks. I whisper it in his ear. "Oh.. no" he says. "Why not?" I ask. "Because my granny is coming over later" he says.

"Oh! I love your grandma so much, she's adorable" I say. He glares at me. "She's my gran though.. not yours" he says. "I won't steal her.. don't worry" I giggle.

"She loves me the most out of all her grandchildren.. she told me" he smiles. "I love you the most out of everyone in the world" I say.

"I love you the most too.. after my mom and granny" he says. I chuckle, rolling my eyes. "I still love you most anyway" I shrug. "Ok" he says. I kiss his cheek. He continues watching tv.

"Maybe we can.. fool around after my gran leaves" he says. "That'd be good" I smile. "What are you talking about?" Amelia walks in. "Oral sex" he says. I push my face into his shoulder. She laughs.

"Derek, don't say that!" I hit him. "Why not? She asked" he says. "Don't talk about sex, okay? With anyone but me.. you can talk about it with me but that's it, yeah?" I say.

"I didn't realise that was a rule" he says. "Its not a rule sweetie.. but it'll make things easier" I chuckle softly. "Okay" he says.

There's a knock at the door. "Granny's here" he smiled brightly. I smile, watching him. I love seeing him happy.

She walks in. "Hi derek! How are you?" She immediately walks over and sits next to him. I'm sat the opposite side of him. "I'm good" he says.

"I heard you have a girlfriend now" she says. He nods. "Meredith" he says. "Hi sweetheart" she hugs me. "Hi veronica" I say. His grandma is the sweetest woman ever. We pull apart.

"Is he being nice to you?" She asks. "As nice as he's always been" I say. She rolls her eyes. I chuckle.

"Derek, you have to be nice to her" she says. He's watching his documentary again so he's not listening. "Derek" I put my hand on his cheek. He looks at me. I smile.

"Listen to your grandma" I chuckle. "Granny" he says. "Sorry" I say. "Its okay" he says.

"I am nice to her.. after this-" he stops, looking at me for approval to talk about it. I shake my head. "I can't tell you" he says.

"What? You going on a date or something?" She asks. "Kinda" I say. "Well be nice, okay monkey?" She sorts out his hair for him. "I'm not a baby" he frowns.

"I'm not going to stop calling you monkey" she smiles. "Fine" he sighs. "And you are a baby!" Amelia comes over, scuffing up his hair. I let out a small laugh. He groans, sorting it out.

I pull his hands away and sort it out for him. He kisses me to say thankyou. I smile.

"What?" He asks as Victoria stares at us both. "Nothing.. I just can't believe that you just kissed.. you wouldn't even let your mom kiss you on the head when you were younger" she chuckles.

"She makes me kiss her" he says. "No I do not!" I say. "I'm just kidding" he says. I giggle, shaking my head. "I don't mind kissing her.. its fine" he shrugs. "Oh, so romantic" I kiss his cheek. He smiles.

"So, you'll have a valentines this year Derek.. what are you going to get her?" She asks. "What!? More presents? But I already buy you something for birthday and Christmas" he says. She chuckles.

"You don't have to get me anything baby" I say. "Good" he says. "No, he definitely has to.. you have to get her something" she says. He sighs.

"What do you want?" He asks. "You can get me whatever you want" I say. I don't want to stress him out about it. "Okay, so.. anything?" He asks. I nod. He smiles.

------

His grandma left after dinner and were upstairs fooling around in bed. "Mhm.. I like that" I moan against his lips as I grind against his thigh.

He finally let me.. basically hump his leg. I've been asking him for ages but he wasn't into it. Today he told me I could.

This is the part of his leg that he can feel so he's not uncomfortable or anything and he knows what's going on.

He's in just his boxers and I'm completely naked. I grind against his thigh faster, sticking my tongue down his throat. "Meredith!" He pulls away. "Sorry! I'm sorry, I forgot you don't like that" I kiss him again normally.

"Does this even feel good?" He asks. "Really good" I say. "How?" He sighs. "Derek.. shh" I whisper, closing my eyes, trying to relax.

I bite my lip, wrapping my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my waist. I see a small smile on his face as he looks at my body. I think he likes this too.

I kiss him again. "Derek, I'm gonna-" I put my hands on his neck, moaning against his lips as my orgasm sends waves of pleasure through my body.

He keeps moving my hips back and forth with his hands to let me ride it out as my body stiffens because of the pleasure. He's learnt a few things from me for in the bedroom.. definitely.

I pant out of breath as he stops. "Was that good?" He basically pushes me off of him once I'm finished. I giggle, nodding. "Ok get out now, I need sleep" he says. I groan.

"I'm sleeping in here" I lay down. "No" he says. "Yes" I say. "No" he says. "Yes" I say. He glares at me. I blow him a kiss to annoy him. He looks away, frustrated.

I climb between his legs, laying down. "Okay, you can stay but you have to sleep right here" he says. "Hugging you?" I smile. He nods. "Okay, good" I grin.

"I like cuddly derek" I close my eyes. He pulls the covers over us. "I'm not cuddly.. just- just cold" he scoffs. I grin. I look at him. He's already falling asleep. I smile, kissing his cheek.