chapter 8

"Meredith!" I yell as I enter her house. "Mer! Meredith! Merrrr!" I yell. "What? what's wrong? What?" She runs over to me.

"Hi" I say. "God damn it derek! I thought you were hurt or something" she pants out of breath from running down the stairs.

I laugh at her. She glares at me, walking to the couch. I follow her. "I missed you" I say. "I missed you too" she says.

"Have you been ignoring me? Did I make you mad?" I ask. "Yes" she says. "How?" I ask. "You didn't make me mad, I've been ignoring you because I'm embarrassed" she says.

"Why?" I ask. "Because I kissed you" she says. "So?" I ask. "So everything!" She whines.

"Come here" I say. She sits on my lap. "I don't care you kissed me" I shrug. "You don't?" She asks. I shake my head. "I don't like anyone kissing or touching me but you already do, so what difference does it make if its on my lips or not?" I shrug.

"Okay" she says. "Get off now" I say. "Okay" she gets up. "Don't avoid me again" I say. "I won't" she says. "Goodbye" I go to leave. "No! Der, stay here" she grabs my wheelchair.

"Pleeeaassseee" she leans down, wrapping her arms around my neck from behind. "Okay" I say.

"Can we watch a movie?" She asks. "No" I say. "Okay, what do you want to do?" She asks. "Watch a series" I say. "Okay, let's do that then" she chuckles.

"Do you want to move to the couch? More comfy" he puts the spot next to her as we watch the tv. "Okay" I say.

"I'll help you" she stands up. She helps me to the couch. She pulls a blanket over the both of us.

"I'm cuddling you.. and you'll just have to handle it, okay?" She grins, moving her legs so they're ontop of my thighs. She wraps her arms around my waist.

"Ow Ow!" I yell. "What? Am I hurting you?" She pulls away. "You're touching me" I say. She giggles. "Shut up!" She hits me lightly. I glare at her.

She hugs me tighter as we watch the show. "So what's happening with you and addison?" She asks. "I don't like her anymore" I say.

"Oh, why?" She asks. "She's annoying.. she told me that she doesn't like our friendship" I say. "Told ya" she chuckles. I roll my eyes.

"Are you still looking for a girlfriend?" She asks. "Yes" I say. She pulls away. "That's good to know" she looks at my lips. "Okay" I say.

"I need to go" I say. She helps me into my chair again. "You okay by yourself? I can walk you" she puts her hands on my cheeks. "I'm okay" I say.

She kisses my lips. I open my eyes as she pulls away. "Have a think about who you want to date.. and tell me" she says. "Okay" I say. She walks away. I go home and go straight to my room to think like she told me to.