Chapter 23- Much "I Do" About Nothing

Start from the beginning

"Serena and Dan, they got me thinking is all." I answered gently, what if Chuck and I were supposed to be something? What if we were meant to be together? Maybe I'm just kidding myself but something about him made me feel different. "Thinking about what?" He questioned, I sighed softly, "It doesn't matter, it's stupid." I brushed it off quickly.

Chuck grabbed hold of me face, "Hey, it's not stupid. I know I'm an asshole to you, but it really upset me when I thought you were with Georgina." He admitted, "What, because you weren't there?" I sassed him, he responded with a longing kiss onto my lips. "No, because I wasn't the one making you cum... And that." Chuck smirked to me causing me to hit him across the shoulder. "You're ass." I told him with a laugh. "Maybe I am, but I like yours kitten." He told me with a grin.

I leant my head on his shoulder as we sat there enjoying one another's company for a brief moment, "I know what you mean, I see something in us that I've never seen with another girl before." Chuck confessed quietly- that should've been the first obvious sign that he would fuck me over. "I don't hate you." I said softly to him, "You know that, right?" I asked gently, our fingers entwined together. "I know that, I don't hate you either." He chuckled slightly.

I let out a long sigh, "This isn't just sex anymore is it?" I rhetorically questioned, "I think you know the answer to that kitten." He smirked before I turned to face him. "Do you want help with your best man speech?" I bluntly asked him, I didn't mean to sound so harsh and rude yet I did. "How did you-" He went to say. "I'm not stupid Chuck, I know you, you know darling? Do you want my help?" I wondered softly. "I don't need your help, don't worry kitten. I'll see you later okay?" Chuck asked me, standing up and pulling me up with him.

"Well I can-" I went to say, holding his hands in mine. Chuck quickly let go of them, "You can't do anything. You are not my girlfriend, let me do my shit on my own." He snapped at me, "Forgive me for trying to help, fuck you!" I retorted angrily. "I already said that I don't want your help." Chuck harshly told me. "Get out of my bedroom, get out of my house! Just go Chuck. And don't expect to see me at the goddamn wedding." I yelled to the boy I cared for, Chuck simply scoffed and walked towards the door. "I wouldn't want you there anyway! But I'm sure you'll miss me." He teased standing in the doorway.

"I will not because you always treat me like crap." I snarled to him, I met Chuck's eyes- something changed in them. "Do I really?" Chuck questioned, his voice was softer than previously. "Yes, you do and if you can't tell that you do then you're fucking stupid. Goodbye Chuck." I hissed slamming the door in his face. "Alex..." Chuck trailed off, I sat beside my door; holding the tears back. I didn't understand why I was so emotional.

"I thought I told you to go away." I sternly said, running a manicured hand through my hair. "You did, but I'm not known for listening am I?" Chuck commented, I envisioned him with a smirk on his face. "You're known for many things." I commented grumpily. "I didn't mean to make you feel like that, I've just got a lot on my mind right now." He softly sighed. "I still want you to go Chuck." I sternly told him, "Okay, I'll go." Chuck agreed, "It'd be a shame if you weren't at the wedding."

✯✯✯

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 know what to do." Georgina's voicemail rang, fake ass bitch. Blair and I sandwiched Dan between us as we urged him to lie and help us plot against Georgina. After Chuck left I called Dan and emphasised the importance of our task, I assured him that I wouldn't speak a word of the antics that I saw and that if he had dared to do anything else with her I'd cut his balls off.  "Voicemail." He whispered to us. "Okay, like we talked about." Blair encouraged whilst I nudged him.

"Hey, hey it's Dan. Uh, after you left earlier, Serena and I got into a huge fight, and.. and she said all this crazy stuff. I honestly don't know what to believe, but what I do know is that I wanna see you. So call me." Dan spoke hanging up the phone, I stroked his cheek. "Good boy Humphrey, I'll give you a gold star."  I smirked to him. Blair rolled her eyes at me, "Excellent work, she's totally calling you back." Blair smiled.