Short Bonus Chapter - Finale

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Natasha's voice, despite being hard as steel, still held a note of softness, worry obvious in her eyes.

"It's because you broke several sacred laws, you foolish mortals." Loki walks out from behind Ellie, his brother at his side. Both Gods were looking at the Avengers in disappointment, knowing what was to come. "You separated possessive and protective males from their mate. Of course, there is going to be retribution."

"We didn't know..." Ellie holds up her hand, cutting Tony off from his words.

"On the contrary, you have been told several times. None of you listened though." Ellie eyebrow raises, eyes merciless as she looks at them all. "Feel free to cast your minds back."

The Avengers do as she says, many of them paling as they realise, she was in fact right. The Gods had mentioned about the scared laws of mates, multiple times. This where several of them knew, they fucked up.

"Now, let us list who exactly you have as your enemy." Lucifer smirks, eyes glowing red. "Me, the devil, Lucifer himself."

"An ancient hybrid witch and vampire." Thomas tips an imaginary hat, fangs flashing. He catches Peter's eyes and gives a small nod of reassurance. Tony notices and looks at Peter in confusion, the young teen not looking at him as he watches the scene in front of him with excitement.

"The only original hybrid werewolf and vampire. Who cannot be killed, might I add." Klaus smirks, his hybrid face emerging on his face. "Also, lets mention, my brother who just happens to be an original vampire as well."

"A syphon who killed three quarters of your people. Their screams were absolutely delicious to hear." Kai smirks, Bruce flinching at the blood that practically covered every part of the sociopath.

"And finally, me." Void's cold voice fills everyone's ears, eyes hauntingly empty as he tilts his head. "An ancient nogitsune with an army of Samuri warriors."

"So, my little Avengers, how would you like this to go?" Tony looked at Ellie, shoulders sagging as he realised there was no way out of this. He sighed and looked at Peter, worry evident in the boy's safety.

"Please..." Tony's voice was broken, Ellie's head tilting to the side slightly in surprise. "Just spare Peter, he's a kid."

A smirk broke out on Loki's face as he started laughing, Ellie looks at the God, amusement evident on her face.

"Peter." Ellie's voice was soft as she looked at the teenager, a small smile on Peter's face as he felt the gentle magic leave him. He stood up, the Avengers eyes widening. Walking over to Ellie and her mates, he notices the small soft smile on Kol's face.

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Gilbert." Peter's voice was gentle, a small smile forming on her face at his mannerisms.

"See, didn't I tell you? He's adorable, we have to keep him." Kol murmured softly at Ellie's side, a grin on his face.

"Do you want to join us, Peter? You won't be hurt, and we'll keep you safe from all the things that go bump in the night."

"You'll be a part of the family kid." Void said, trying to quell an excited Stiles inside of him.

"I'd like that very much." Peter nods, eyes hopeful. Ellie softened as she looked at Thomas, with wide eyes. The Avengers watch with horror as Thomas walks over to his mate and her newfound child, a cautious look in his eyes. Peter tries not to flinch back as Thomas assesses him, the vampire's eyes cold.

"Oh, stop scaring the boy, Thomas." Klaus rolls his eyes, Thomas chuckling as his eyes softens. He ruffles Peter's hair, smile on his face.

"Welcome to the family kiddo."

**************

An hour later and the Avengers were each being tortured one by one. Nick fury being the only one who was killed. Several parts of his body laid scattered around.

Not wanting Peter to be overwhelmed by any of this, Kol and Ellie set up a little corner for him to sit and watch Star Wars, distracted from all the violence around him.

"I think we've had enough fun now." Ellie smirks, looking at the Avengers with barely concealed glee.

"You're a monster, how do you live with yourself?!" Clint spits out, blood dripping down his face. A small growl erupts from Thomas, the heretic stepping forward and grasping him by the neck tightly.

"Aw honey, you really thought that hurt me." Ellie mock pouts, rolling her eyes a moment later. "Let's knock them out and dump their bodies somewhere. Spell them so they can't come after us or think of any stupid revenge plans."

Thomas nods, dropping Clint's body. The heretic lets magic pour out of him, effectively knocking all the avengers out and putting in the spell that Ellie wanted.

"Finally, let's leave and go home."

**************

"Peter, I want you to meet someone."

"Hi, I'm Harley."

Alas, this is the end. And I mean it this time :) Well.....probably, if I do anymore, it'll be with Peter and Ellie n co's kids. I'll let you guys know if I change my minds at any point. I hope you enjoyed this book and thank you so much for all your support!!